Soda and beer help...

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

stephenfox911

Reaction score
Hello fellow bottle collectors. I have a problem. I do not know much about soda & beer bottles. But i have soo many...! Like moxie, rc, mint cola, chero-cola, coca-cola, dr, pepper, 3 cent, palmetto brewing with palmetto tree embossed. Alot of s.C.'s in coke, pepsi, ect. I have been told that i am sitting on a fortune.. But i do not know? Can i post some pics of these bottles? And yall check em out for me? They are all mint. Some purpled. 1800's mostly. Straight sided cokes. Alot...! Thank you <All caps>

sunrunner

Reaction score
hay if your just fishen for free appraisals your in the wrong place.Put the stuff on ebay like the hole lot for 1000.00 and see what happens. LOL.

UncleBruce

BEER DUDE
Reaction score
Value is subjective from individual to individual. I can appraise beer bottles, but not sodas. Start with photos and post them here so readers can weigh in on them. Ebay is good for research, but shipping is a killer.

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Hi, first off, from what you describe, none are likely 1800's. They may be near the early 1900's but I'm guessing 1910 and later to much later.If they're "purpled" naturally they may be OK, if they're nuked you'll need to find an appropriate "sucker" to buy them.Feel free to post pictures because there may be an odd treasure but I'm not getting that from your description.

psmason73

Reaction score
pm me i am a south carolina collector ,let me know what you have

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TonyG1