Soda N Milk jackpot

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

JGUIS

Reaction score
Here they are

Tr50650.jpg

Attachments

• Tr50650.jpg
    Tr50650.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 58

capsoda

Reaction score
Possibly a little earlier possibly a little later. Some coke bottles were used as early as the 1890s and as late as 1924.

Does it have a tooled top. This would indicate it was possibly made before 1902. Other than that you would have to know the history of the bottler.

The range you suggested is a good bet.

Got to be one of the plainest ones I have ever seen. Makes it kinda special. If you find a spare you want to get ride of let me know.

Off to work.[:(]

madman

Reaction score
yo got to agree with cap on the coca cola bottle, thats a wierd one, doesnt look like a flavor, they usualy say cc bottling works nice find !!whats on the base? that bottle looks to be machine made i guess around the late teens or 20s happy hunting mike

JGUIS

Reaction score
The bottom has a large E in the center of the bottom just like the C.P. Elder bottles from Shawnee,OH I have found. The seam does run through the crown, but the bubbles made me think early machine. I have found other soda bottles from Newark,OH, made for Coke, but none the exact same style.

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
I had a thought about the Coke if it can't be found as a soda. I know to this day you can buy the syrup of coke in drugstores so perhaps it's one of the earlier syrup med bottles.
Just throwing that out there.

JGUIS

Reaction score
I suppose it's possible, but I cant figure out why it would be lying next to a church and cemetery. The closest other building is an old barn about a half mile down the road.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
angieb1229