Some finds I need help with

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Messton

Reaction score
[attachment=image.jpg]
[attachment=image(QW).jpg]

Attachments

• dcbe6e37e6b24449a0e1bb31c7e483d1.jpg
    dcbe6e37e6b24449a0e1bb31c7e483d1.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 64
  • 3eac618fc3d4413ebe0126ce38dcb24d.jpg
    3eac618fc3d4413ebe0126ce38dcb24d.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 61

dt

Reaction score
cowseatmaize, thank you for your help re: info on locating everydaymom2 and the Woodland Dairy cream top bottle. I'm not into bottle collecting so it is unlikely that I will be on this site w/any frequency but if ever a Woodland Dairy cream top bottle pops up, I am very interested in purchasing it for sentimental reasons. Thanks again!

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Your welcome but you may do better putting in a separate request in the milk section. Indicate what town and state the dairy is from also, there may be a lot of them with that name.

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Hi Justin, you got a nice color range and there may be some real nice ones but for the most part they're a bit new. The Woodbury Soap Company was a close second to Ponds jars when it comes to being common but they're just as easy to re-purpose..

Messton

Reaction score
So do I have any value hear as a collector or do I have a bunch of cool bottles... Am I at 1-2 dollars a peice... Some online go for a few bucks some ten and twenty..

sunrunner

Reaction score
yes this is all 1940s stuff , and probably only the milks and embossed sodas are worth keeping.

hemihampton

Reaction score
If your digging 1930's & 40's stuff save any old rusty dented Beer Cans you may find. THANKS, LEON.

Messton

Reaction score
Found a nice clear newmans beverages .. Empire glass co Malden mass ... A few cork top bottles look like medical. A few later year old spice .. Some name brand bottles listrein bayer Phillips coke 7up Pepsi Hires a few milks big ones small ones.. Still cleaning the lot out and still digging so cleaning has been posted till later ... More pics soon .. Pretty cool to see all the dirt wash away to a nice clean bottles ... I'm really enjoying the hurt and seeing the bottle come back to life...

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Messton said:
... I'm really enjoying the hurt and seeing the bottle come back to life...
Assuming you mean hunt, that's what a hobby is all about. [:)] Keep it up 'til the snow flies but always beware of the poison ivy, even the roots.[:)]That and other things will cause the hurt but you won't care anymore.

Messton

Reaction score
Lol... Yes I ment hunt.. Using the smart phone don't help...
So I took a look at the Dairys and one say BL Cummings that is embrossed and one that says Busfead dairy ... Not sure what towns there from yet or much about them at all... The BL has a small crack in the middle about 2-3 inches long.. Also the one cork bottle I was looking at is about 4 inches tall I think the mold seem goes to the top but can't tell also has many small air bubbles and weird hue to the light and some long scratches on the inside ... It's a clear bottle but looks very cool could this be hand blown?

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
krähemijers