Some wooden bottles I made

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

madpaddla

Reaction score
Oh wow...this is definitely a niche you could do very well in. Hmmm for bottle suggestions....some of the bitters, historical flasks, and old sodas would create a lot of interest. Good luck. Those are amazing. If you ever make any for sale or custom producing I would be interested......Keep up the hard work. The detail is amazing.
Very pleased......
Madpaddla

RED Matthews

Reaction score
Well Ben I had to come in on this showing. However my main message is to Erik T. I wanted to tell him that if the glass bottle industry was still alive, he could quickly get a job in a pattern shop, where they mad hundreds of wooden bottles every year to be used as salesmen s samples and samples to be tested in product handling mechanisms etc for the bottle customers. Erik if you PM me your address, I will track down an old wooden bottle model to send to you. I appreciate your skill and thoughtful creativity. RED M.

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
Northwestern Pa. (Near scenic Lake Perfidy)
Erik,...Those are seriously cool items,....Very nice job,.....quite professional and still have a lot of personality, I'm impressed.
m6.gif
Way to go.

Wangan

Reaction score
My suggestion is to do the $68,000.00? Bryant`s bitters bottle.You do excellent work! Maybe you could make a torpedo bottle and cut it in half and hollow it out and hinge it for a jewelry box (with a flat spot to keep it from rolling) because it has to lay on its side.I can see them selling at shows as the "unbreakable" bottles of Erik T!

bottle_head9

Reaction score
I agree with Wangan, Eric. Do some really rare bitters or medicine bottles.You could probably get some pretty good money for them.Very nice work!![;)]

Indianabottledigger

Reaction score
Nice Job EriK, thats way cool.... I'm sure everyone on this site has at least one bottle that would love to have made like this I know I do. Keep it up and post some Pictures.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jimk26