Some wooden bottles I made

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Erik T

Reaction score
Thanks everybody! I just turned a bim G. Fauman crown top so that should be ready in a few days. Thanks for the offer Mr. mathews about the wooden sales bottle but I wouldnt want it to be an inconvenience for you and my mom is limiting the amount of bottles coming into the house recently so can't accept your offer at the moment. The idea with the torpedo that breaks open into a box it great and I will probably do it in a bit once I get an example of a torpedo to model it after. And the indian herb bitters...................well I could do it but it would take a while ;)
I will be doing some rare bitters bottles and my favourite bottles (blob top sodas and beers especially ones that are'nt crude) once I get some pictures or aquire one into my collection.

If you would like to see a certain bottle (they won't be for sale for a while but just to see what it would look like) please e-mail me a picture of the bottle beside a ruler on all sides top sides and bottom so that all lettering is visible and I can make the bottle accurately.

This is one of my better fish but it is still unfinished as it has not been mounted and the pectoral fins are missing. This took a while even though its so small.

96502F9671F8469DA611BA7CD0C88C13.jpg

Attachments

• 96502F9671F8469DA611BA7CD0C88C13.jpg
    96502F9671F8469DA611BA7CD0C88C13.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 70

jskirk

Reaction score
I would say you Erik are a true Artist, That fish is cool, the bottles a really nice. Jay

Erik T

Reaction score
Thanks everyone! I will post a few pictures of some more bottles later. I have about 11 more blocks of wood ready to be made into bottles.

Wangan

Reaction score
Excellent Trout! You must have air brushed that,or else you handle a hand brush like a Japanese cork sculptor! You should be doing work for Cabelas,L.L.Bean or any of the big sporting outfitters.Amazing! Please show us more when you can![:)]

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bricri2