Spring fling!! Another crawlspace drugstore!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
Northwestern Pa. (Near scenic Lake Perfidy)
Do not think marble on left is "onion skin'' but looks to be a handmade Swirl ,Banded /Coreless ,hard to tell from pic .Is there a core or just bands ?

Rick,... thanks for the good word,...It seems to have just have a "core" of swirl colors with no outer features? not sure how to really explain it,...it's tiny! I have not as much success with marble pics as you do....or I'd try to show it abit better. Maybe later i'll try to get a better shot.

madman

Reaction score
very very nice guys! whatd you do wiyh all the toc stuff??

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: RedGinger

ORIGINAL: JOETHECROW

Upon closer inspection it has odd concentric rings, like if you tossed a stone in a pond...

86F7629DF2DC49D7ADD1C020E8290B04.jpg

Couldn't that still be a pontil, with maybe a different kind of rod used?

Luar,...Not too sure,...It looks "pontil-ish" (you can bet if someone listed it on ebay it would be "pontiled")[:D] but doesn't look like any pontil I've ever seen...not sure what the deal is. It's certainly not any kind of ABM suction mark or anything like that.

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: madman

very very nice guys! whatd you do wiyh all the toc stuff??

Mike,...gave quite most of it to the owner,...left some under there,...some of what I showed here is prolly TOC too. Tom reminded me of a tiny figural "ladies shoe" bottle, (not the usual one seen) that got left under there,....Very delicate clear glass, low shoe w/ laces that must have been a perfume...had a crack....wanted to bring it home for a pic. We forgot some doll legs and arms too. (We don't have nearly enough yet)[:D]

TJSJHART

Reaction score
,,,at least try to take a flame to a little of what ever is in the whiskey flask to see if there is alcohol in it,,maybe just maybe 100 year old whiskey...well aged..[:D]

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
I missed this thread,you must have dug it when my pc was down.
Cool operation [:D] that looks reallll tight,I would have a problem,I have claustrophobia.
Did ya finish it?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ROC.NYbottles