Spring fling!! Another crawlspace drugstore!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

hbgpabottles

Reaction score
Joe...I've never seen or heard "West Shore" mentioned commercially like in bottles and such except right here in the Harrisburg PA area. We commonly refer to to the communities west of Harrisburg (acros the vast Susquehanna River) as the West Shore..that name rings a bell sorta...my daggone old age is catching up on me. I'm gonna do a little reasearch.

Great finds by the way...

RedGinger

Reaction score
As Fred said, there is a lot left down there. I can't wait to see this bottle layer Joe was talking about. Fred, you hurtin' today too? Whoa. [:eek:] I'll forget about it as soon as I'm down there!

808 50th State

Reaction score
Joe,
Sweeet finds...Nice seeing you guys out on a adventure again, I remember your similar post not so long ago...By the way how's the bugs under the building?

RedGinger

Reaction score
There are some major spiders under there, Earl. Yikesssss. Ick. Oh well, I just feel lucky to have a second drugstore dig.

CALDIGR2

Reaction score
As long as there are no Black Widows or Brown Recluse down there you are good to go, Red. Most spiders might be ugly, but they are harmless.

How do you like this big boy? Cane Spider and considered good luck in Hawaii. This one was on the wall of our lanai. Their legs span about 5" and they hunt mostly at night. Not a biter, but very quick.
CIMG1504.jpg

rockbot

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: CALDIGR2

As long as there are no Black Widows or Brown Recluse down there you are good to go, Red. Most spiders might be ugly, but they are harmless.

How do you like this big boy? Cane Spider and considered good luck in Hawaii. This one was on the wall of our lanai. Their legs span about 5" and they hunt mostly at night. Not a biter, but very quick.
CIMG1504.jpg

I've seen them cane spiders catch mice for food! They can hunt.[;)]
Rocky

CALDIGR2

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: rockbot

ORIGINAL: CALDIGR2

CIMG1504.jpg

I've seen them cane spiders catch mice for food! They can hunt.[;)]
Rocky
This one was stalking a gecko, but I made a grab for it and it went into hiding. I don't want my Day Geckos messed with.
CIMG1484-1.jpg

Bent_Twig

Reaction score
Great dig guys and Gal!! Cant wait to see what comes out next! I hope your out digging right now. You can never be too sore when there is a spot like that to dig.

Good Luck!! Hope you hit the mother load!!

Twig.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorginaAc