SPRING ?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Diggin4Togas

Just a few pics of the last day of winter at my house.

7527AEBC081045BCA7431E0B8A44205B.jpg

That looks like a post card. Nice to look at hate the stuff though [:D]

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
Northwestern Pa. (Near scenic Lake Perfidy)

Thanks Joe, I have 45 acres of beautiful trees, fields, all kinds of wildlife and a small stream.
Thanks for looking, Randy

You're truly blessed to have it, and I'm sure you feel that way too... We have a patch of woods and such here, but not quite enough for me to feel as secluded and off the grid as i'd like..[:)] I'm sure if it were'nt for the neighbors we have on the one side, it would be much better. But still I appreciate what I do have. I'm most at home in the hills, woods/pastures and lowlands too. Thanks for the beautiful pics. I may be in the minority but I LIKE winter,...LoL...but I too grow weary towards the end. I just think having four seasons makes life much more interesting.

Steve/sewell

Reaction score

Just a few pics of the last day of winter at my house.

7527AEBC081045BCA7431E0B8A44205B.jpg
I got a feeling the last day of winter is gonna come pretty late this year at your house. [8D]. A big snow storm to your south Sun-Mon,... but toward the end of next week looks like another monster storm heading your way[&:]............ By the way that is a great picture!!

cobaltbot

Reaction score
People are bitchin' but I'm glad we got a little yesterday, I can remember hunting for easter eggs in Alaska and many times here getting a snow on Easter or opening day of trout season, I have pics somewhere of trout laying in the snow in front of a forsythia buish. This time last year our area was in full bloom, were about twpo weeks behind this year!

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
I remember ice and snow into May so I'm not bitch'n. I know folks that skied in July up at Tuckermans for gosh sakes. NE is just that kind of place.
It's a bit colder than normal but I'm not normal either.

bostaurus

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: JOETHECROW

Thanks Joe, I have 45 acres of beautiful trees, fields, all kinds of wildlife and a small stream.
Thanks for looking, Randy

You're truly blessed to have it, and I'm sure you feel that way too... We have a patch of woods and such here, but not quite enough for me to feel as secluded and off the grid as i'd like..[:)] I'm sure if it were'nt for the neighbors we have on the one side, it would be much better. But still I appreciate what I do have. I'm most at home in the hills, woods/pastures and lowlands too. Thanks for the beautiful pics. I may be in the minority but I LIKE winter,...LoL...but I too grow weary towards the end. I just think having four seasons makes life much more interesting.
I do miss the 4 seasons. Here we have hot...leaves turn brown and drop....chilly.....live oak leaves drop ..hot

cacarpetbagger

Reaction score
Spring has sprung here. Just wish we would get some rain. We have had about 4 inches since last July. The drought continues, I am afraid we will dry up and blow away someday.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter