STAY AWAY FROM THIS AUCTION

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

earlyglass

Reaction score
Doug, You are absolutely correct. This is the same flask, and a complete scam!

Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

Mike

cyberdigger

Reaction score
..doesn't exactly match up with the other stuff this seller/buyer has done business on!!! Thanks for the warning, Doug!!

BOHUNTER

Reaction score
If this is a fake, and you can p0rove it by the image or create doubt, like 1: 3,000,000, I can give you an email addy to the Ebay Legal Staff and then its direct no Ebay report bullflip, I have 3 guys I deal with in Artifacts. Its direct and they have slowed down the fakers, some are gone period!

If you know the buyer please email that sucker fast! DONT PAY until he has assurance and through paypal its a long crappy process.

Just email me off line here.

steveholloway@bellsouth.net

steve

BOHUNTER

Reaction score
OK I see no Bids...

This is what you do....

Save his pics....make your auctions like this....

TITLE: Bottle faker guide, newly updated! Double Eagle flask

In the description talk about your guide, but make sure the images you post are clearly stated as examples in the pamplet. Make sure it says some on Scambay attempt to defraud so you have to becareful and state this was a recent auction too.

I mean DRILL them...the ONLY THING..ebay will do on first offense of a policy violation is refund your listing money!!! and then say you cant do that and we are pulling it!

PERIOD!

I do it in Artifacts religiously! I hate scammers...So post their pics, and make sure the title is an ATTENTION GETTER! YOu are looking for MANY views, and then ebay gives ya fees back and you do it for free! How nice!

Im headed to Mississippi and will be out of pocket but if anyone cares to email me its steveholloway@bellsouth.net

Ill be back in town Friday Afternoon! Ill go save the pics right now anyways!

Steve

I sent him a simple email...I was watchingthe green bottle and noticed it didnt sell, would you be willing to trade or sell it? Steve

pyshodoodle

Reaction score
I don't know Lobey - that green one looks more like the real one to me than the fake they have a picture of. Know absolutely nothing about glasses though, but comparing those two, it looks more like the original than the fake.
Crazy prices for an acl glass!

earlyglass

Reaction score
Follow-up:

Based upon the name of a question asked to the seller, I contact who I thought "might" be the buyer. He was, and sent a Paypal payment to the seller. Thankfully, he was able to quickly reverse the payment, and save himself from a MAJOR loss.

Buy from who you know. If you are unsure, ask questions or make a call before sending money. There are a lot of scumbags out there!

Mike

kungfufighter

Reaction score
My strong sense is that it is the latter. As with the shot glasses the flask is "real" - the seller simply does not own it or have access to it. It is also likely that the color is enhanced or altered. Echoing Mike I am of the strong belief that folks are far better off buying from reputable sellers than they are gambling on eBay.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Claudia1