Stddard History

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Steve/sewell

Reaction score
I am in the process of adding a great deal of bottles and glass to this web page http://historical-american-glass.com/joseph-foster-stoddards-first-glass-factory.html which deals with Joseph Foster. I NEED GOOD PICTURES AND descriptions of Stoddard glass for this page. I know their are some outstanding New England collections that users of this forum have. I only have mainly Historical flasks from Stoddard and New England in general. I would like to add Stoddard medicines and beers and porter bottles ect ect. I will give you full credit for each and every picture I use that is yours. Come on guys this is for the benefit of all of us. Send me your pictures please via email with a short or long description included with each set of bottles and I will post it as fast as I can. Thanks Steve..

februarystarskc

Reaction score
RE: Stoddard History

Steve I have two double eagle flasks. This one is granite glass works. The other is a half pint. If you need better pictures let me know.

F0D08A22482B47338032E4DCE73D3CFD.jpg

Attachments

• F0D08A22482B47338032E4DCE73D3CFD.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 75

andy volkerts

Reaction score

It shows up as Stoddard when you got to the daily posts.........Some of us Steve, do not know what bottles were made at Stoddard versus any other New England glass factory, I am on the left coast and wouldn't know a Stoddard from any other glass plant with the exception of the Wormser whiskey flasks, which I believe were made at Stoddard. I have quite a few pontiled bottles, and I know that they were not made in California, maybe you should enlighten us.......Andy

Steve/sewell

Reaction score

ORIGINAL: februarystarskc

Steve I have two double eagle flasks. This one is granite glass works. The other is a half pint. If you need better pictures let me know.

Hey Kevin send them over,your flask looks great. Take about 5 to 6 good pictures different angles. I will include your full name and State you live in if you desire. If it says Granite it,your flask is a GII-81. The GII-82,83,84,85 ect lack the word Granite in the medallion.Send the half pint also,if you know the Mckearin number include it . Any of your other bottles in your collection you may have just send a list and or pictures, we all collect different bottles the more the merrier. Email me through the forum Thanks again.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Claudia1