Sufferring withdrawl syndrome

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

zanes_antiques

Reaction score
I haven't been out to dig in over a week now. I'm getting the "DT's". I must aquire a new old bottle if I am to make it through the "Holiday Season"!!!

downeastdigger

Reaction score
Crawling through the mud and briars of Eliot Maine
I'm in the same boat... where can we go to detox to recover?

I've had to work too much, so no diggin. I got a permission tonight at a spot nearby, they're doing some construction behind an early house, some shards layin around. Hopefully it will help with the digging Joneses
Bram

zanes_antiques

Reaction score
RE: Sufferring withdrawl syndrome(whew got out today)

I got out today for a bit. I found a privy to dig tomorrow on Christmas Eve! I did find a few local beer and a local soda and also a broken amber Piso's, and a 6" tall Three in One oil in a shallow hillside dump. No need to post pics I'm sure you've all seen 'em before.

alabasterbottle

Reaction score
I feel your pain.... I might get out on the 24th.. and let the son drive down the old power lines while I scout a few more old porcelain in the woods.. maybe I'll be able to dig a little deeper in the farm dump during the holiday break..
-Tom ;-)

bottlecol345

Reaction score
Im afraid I cant say the same! For once its actually pretty nice here in Massachusetts. Temps around 50 or 60, I went on a dig yesterday and found nothing, but I probably wont get out again for another week cause of Christmas. Hopefully it doesnt snow!

frank

Reaction score
I havent dug for a week and with warm weather in mass. I wish could go out today !! But with holidays to many things going on maybe next week when the kids go back to school. I will try to go out and do some digging if the ground isnt frozen over[;)]

Brains

Reaction score
i can relate to all this. Seeing as I havent gone on an insulator hunt in about a month (I know, isnt that horrible[;)]) I had to get out today on christmas eve. I got lucky and found one insulator that was still in one piece[:)] (it's only worth 50cents though but nevertheless it's an insulator[:D])
Happy holidays!

towhead

Reaction score
I can't even pick an exposed bottle off the ground....froze right to it!! So, it's on to whitetail antler shed hunting for awhile! However, I did dream that I found a bunch of umbrella inks! [:D]

GuntherHess

Reaction score
Be careful up there in Minnesota! If you grab that bottle laying on the ground you may freeze to it. Carry a thermos of warm water to release your skin from sub zero bottles[:D]

towhead

Reaction score
For sure. Actually, it's not that cold yet....it's actually been in the 30's still! [;)]

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amandaward