Sunday Privy Dig Nice Finds!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Iowadigger64

Reaction score
Been digging up north the last few sundays here is a video of this sundays dig this is just a video of the keepers threw about 50 or 60 slicks and unembossed ones back in the hole long day but great fun!
http://s728.photobucket.com/albums/ww286/deepdigger64/?action=view&current=20101114181908.mp4

deacon_frost

Reaction score
cool findings, was looking thru your pics where did u find all those jugs must have been a sweet spot[:)] eddy and eddy must have been quite popular cause iv found like 8 of them to the point know where i just leave em lay for kids to find ( i assume u are talking about the st. louis ones)

Iowadigger64

Reaction score
Yes we find alot of those eddy and eddys out of St. Louis was very popular we found 6 or 8 in one hole yesterday and the jugs you seen all 13 came out of one huge pit man that was a fun dig we found hundreds of bottles out of one huge pit dug them until we couldnt dig anymore was a full days dig we dug that pit for about 8 or 9 hours straight and it was one of the best I have ever been in!

Iowadigger64

Reaction score
Will be posting another video of sunday before last dig here shortly uploading it now found some nice ones then also!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter