Sweet little gem of a flask!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cobaltbot

Reaction score
Thanks Y'all These are the new plastic versions, the old ones were wood. I noticed though, there are a lot more "red roof inns" these days than these kind I guess due to there being more ladies these days and youth protection issues. I still think they are a cool novelty, the back to back ones are nicknamed "pilot to bombardier" and the side by side ones are nicknamed "pilot to copilot"[:D]

andy volkerts

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: cobaltbot

I was off yesterday due to the furlough but that made me able to attend the Senior Center yardsale at the Community Center in Delta. Got there at 8 but they wouldn't let the masses in till 8:30 so I spent the time pulling weeds around the center and building up karma. When they did open I got this sweet little gem of the quarter table[:)].

9C1E44C8DED64759B62E5607D4A6D8CD.jpg
Wouldn't want to sell it would you??????

cobaltbot

Reaction score
I'm not sure I paid so much for it but if I do I'll let ya know first!

Hey Jamie great to hear from you, hope all is good as can be with you & Nina!

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: cobaltbot

Thanks Rick, I just got back a week ago from backpacking 11 days at Philmont Scout Ranch near Cimarron New Mexico. While there, we did trek 23 out of a possible 30 odd different treks that a crew (usually 6 to 12 members) can do and our sister crew ( a crew doing the same trek as you - thus camping at the same place every night) was from East Texas? PA. Our 7 and their 7 really hit it off and traveled around as a group of 14. I've invited them down to camp at our place in the future and hope they take me up on it. Here's a shot of a typical non red roof privy out there with a world class view!

2EE4E37355114BB9B5702CA533A25A69.jpg

OMG that would be one relaxing dump!! hahaha

Yeah East Texas it is right near me,7 min from my house Who were the people?

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter