Thank you, ABN FORUM MEMBERS!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RedGinger

Reaction score
I would like to personally thank our generous forum friends! Not to assume that everyone is having a hard time in this economy crisis, but we can certainly understand those who are. It is very generous to send these bottles that you guys dug and with nothing expected in return. That is the true spirit of gift giving, and may you be rewarded for your efforts. I really appreciate it. Each day has been like Christmas.

blobbottlebob

Reaction score
Great post Joe. Its refreshing to see the kindness of our forum members. Keep it up everyone.

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
Northwestern Pa. (Near scenic Lake Perfidy)
Here's one for Swiz.....See it up there?[:D] Top dead center.
m6.gif

9865800A535247AD95B50095355AA711.jpg

Attachments

• 9865800A535247AD95B50095355AA711.jpg
    9865800A535247AD95B50095355AA711.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 66

RedGinger

Reaction score
We haven't even mentioned all the other generous members who have traded with us, sent bottles as gifts, etc. Lobey, Rocky, Steve/Sewell, Epackage, Cyberdigger I don't want to start, because I will accidentally leave out someone's name, but you all are wonderful.

potstone

Reaction score
Joe,
Thats a very nice post. This forum does have a very honest
and helpful group of members. It's what keeps me coming
back. Greg

swizzle

Reaction score
I only have but one regret and that's that I don't have enough good bottles and money to mail more bottles to other forum members. I've never been a part of another forum that was such a tight knit group. Almost everyone here has helped someone else in one way or another. I'm constantly posting question after question. A lot don't get answered but I don't expect everyone to know about what I'm asking. Its the enthusiasm and the sharing of the various digging & diving stories that keeps me thrilled to be a part of this forum and a part of bottle digging period. I'm just proud to be a part of this group and whenever someone has a bottle question for me that I can't answer I send them here. Speaking of pride in this forum, do we have T-shirts that we can buy? Something with an antique-bottles.net logo? I want to thank everyone who has shared their enthusiasm and knowledge with me and to help me become a more knowledgeable digger in general. I've learned a lot in the past 5 years and hope to learn a lot more in the next 50 years or so. Thank you all and Joe & Red, you're more then welcome. Swiz [:)]

Wangan

Reaction score
Anyone who has been here for even a short while knows we are like a family,sometimes a little unruly, but always forgiving.

You and Red are very welcome Joe.You both have been very giving of your knowledge and your glass too.I was pretty excited to get that bottle that I craved, and for FREE! Thank you again and again and again!You guys are awesome!(Sorry Red,you PEOPLE are awesome![;)][:D]) I feel privileged to know you both.

I think Swiz is onto something.We should came up with a forum Logo contest and make some T shirts so we can find each other at bottle shows or where ever and show everyone where the best possible place to go for bottle information.Maybe a book should be written about all we have discovered through the years! After all, I feel this forum is history in the making! It`s like a wicked good think tank! I know just enough to help the new people who are just a half a step behind me,but I never would have been able to do even that without ALL of YOU! Thank you everyone!
-Tim

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lichen