Thank you, ABN FORUM MEMBERS!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

rockbot

Reaction score
Very nice post gang. I've made some awesome friends on ABN. Thank you all for sharing!
Aloha, Rocky

E813732DF5114581B5A570212F9C6DE2.jpg

Attachments

• E813732DF5114581B5A570212F9C6DE2.jpg
    E813732DF5114581B5A570212F9C6DE2.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 66

woodswalker

Reaction score
Great thread to start Joe!!! The people here are great not only in their knowledge and being helpful....but being just plain nice!! Sometimes it only takes one person to brighten anothers day and that what the "forum family" is all about!!!
And while every one is in the thanking mood...I'd like to thank Paul (idigjars) for inviting me on the privy dig!!! I had a great time! and a big thanks to Mike (rockhounder55) for helping me get started on my insulator collection!!! Can't wait till the next box shows up[:D] with my surprise!!!

I loved the drugstore dig you guys did...the pics and the whole story was great....
and to Lauren...Your thread on the mystery lady was awesome!!( oh and you know what else....my new house has a dishwasher and I LOVE it!!) Don't know if you remember that conversation or not but while I was loading mine up last night I thought of you Red lol!

Evey one have a great and safe weekend...find lots of cool stuff.....

Manda~

RedGinger

Reaction score
Thanks for all the nice comments. If I had more to give, I would send every one of you a bottle. My collection is small, but you guys have made it a great one that has a lot of meaning to it. I'm glad you got a dishwasher, Amanda. Everyone should have one, especially if you like to bake and cook. They use 50% less water and energy than washing by hand, so let us know if your bill goes down.

As much as I love everyone here, I might need to take a break for a little while. Life calls. I think sometimes it's too easy to get wrapped up in bottles, as Steve and others have said. Don't let it overtake your life or take the place of human needs or companionship. History is wonderful, though. Before, I keep rambling, I'll just say thanks again everyone.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bricri2