Thank you to the Bradford gang

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Penn Digger

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: RICKJJ59W

[:D]Lol you need photo shp. Steve

I would very much agree with that Rick! SteveO really hacked me up. At least he didn't have me dancing with that umbrella!

PD

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
Northwestern Pa. (Near scenic Lake Perfidy)
Thanks Doug (and forum members!) for all the kind thoughts and words....Glad I got a chance to meet and talk bottles with you Doug....Also glad we were of some help to you...It can be nerve wracking when you gotta be somewhere and car issues come up! All's well that ends well I always say....
m6.gif

P.S. Doug,...I may have found some info related to your sauce bottle,...I tagged it onto that post...

Penn Digger

Reaction score
RE: Thank you to APPLIEDLIPS Doug

Doug stopped again yesterday on his way back through. Probed out a couple of pits for us and even bought Joe and I dinner. Thanks again Doug!

PD

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
Northwestern Pa. (Near scenic Lake Perfidy)

Yes.....Great time hangin' out with Doug!,...We even crawled under an old building crawlspace using Doug's smartphone light ....Hoping for the rare druggist, but settling for unembossed slicks and odds and ends....It was still fun hearing Doug shout out "BOTTLE!" from the other side of an old brick pillar...[:D] I asked him if he was joining me under the building,....even though he was in his last pair of clean travelin' jeans, next thing I know, Doug's right there beside me....and we're heading for dinner with cobwebs all over us. A true bottle head. Thanks Doug...really enjoyed it.
m6.gif

appliedlips

Reaction score

Thank you guys again, home safely now. The stop and quick bottle hunt on the way home was a great distraction. Wish we would have found more but the hunt is the fun part. Hope you get out and dig those pits soon, I wanna see what comes out of them.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bobbinc4