The Bakery and a privy?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

mainer1

Reaction score
Nice post Joe
Looks like he really appreciates the effort you guys made to say thank you.
You guys are great representatives of the bottling community
And you were quite busy chasing bottles the rest of the day after breakfast to.
All I did was sit inside and wait for Central Maine Power to get the power back on after our mini blizzard last-night.

Penn Digger

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: JOETHECROW

"This is great!, this is just great!...Breakfast is on me, I don't care what you say,...Next week too!" and of course a group of folks began to gather around... Here's Joe with Fred's shadowbox, with local druggists and other bottles in it that we found under the bakery....as Fred enjoys his 15th cup of coffee....[:D]

6CDCE2AD343E47EC93D9130FB495C786.jpg

He must have been too excited to remember the free breakfast offer as we all paid for ours. Not bashing the baker as he is a great guy, but don't tell me you are going to give me a ride and then drive away without me! At least we all had the "El Cheapo" breakfast for $3.99.

Fred, stop kissing the coffee cup before you drink from it!

Nice post Joe.

PD

RedGinger

Reaction score
He must have been too excited to remember the free breakfast offer as we all paid for ours. Not bashing the baker as he is a great guy, but don't tell me you are going to give me a ride and then drive away without me! At least we all had the "El Cheapo" breakfast for $3.99.

Nice post Joe.

PD

I wonder where they got the name from.[;)][:D]

mr.fred

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Penn Digger

"This is great!, this is just great!...Breakfast is on me, I don't care what you say,...Next week too!" and of course a group of folks began to gather around... Here's Joe with Fred's shadowbox, with local druggists and other bottles in it that we found under the bakery....as Fred enjoys his 15th cup of coffee....[:D]

6CDCE2AD343E47EC93D9130FB495C786.jpg

Nice post Joe. Tom!!----I really love my coffee[8|][8D]

PD

rockbot

Reaction score

Tom had to go meet his buddy to help move the furniture, so Fred and I filled her in, and then met up with Tom after his errands, at a site where they're doing some local construction, to see if anything was exposed during the digging...(by the way, Here's an amusing aside,.....at a recent town meeting over the proposed construction, the rep asked if there was anything they hadn't yet covered,...Tom stood and said, "well, yes, now that you mention it, I'd like exclusive rights to any bottles found there"...[:D] (one of the perks of being the Mayor?) They looked at him a bit oddly and said, "Well...sure....okay"[:D]

BE79C47310A5467DAB5FE31F523B82F1.jpg

Now that's putting it to them![:D]
Hope your next dig is a good one.[;)]

stonebottle

Reaction score
Joe - That framed story and shadowbox were a really cool thing to do for that guy. Good job. You guys are all right. stonebottle

Rockhounder55

Reaction score
You guys are really thoughtful. Those are some great gifts. I have to echo what mainer1 said. You're terrific ambassadors to our hobby. [:)] ~Mike

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saturday