The Coca Cola Kid Australian movie? Anyone seen it?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

BARQS19

Reaction score
Hi I saw this on eBay and was wondering what it was about, if anyone's seen it or heard of it. Item # 6315440974 The Coca-Cola Kid - Coke Salesman In Australia It's a rated R movie about an American Businessman going to Australia to promote and sell Coca Cola. Sounds interesting.
Robert
BARQS19

Maine Digger

Reaction score
Hi BARQs, Yes I've seen that movie! It's really quite funny and entertaining. The reason for the 'R' rating is because of a couple of nude, BUT VERY TASTEFULL, scenes. It's not a raunchy movie (I don't prescribe to them) that you might enjoy.

Dirranbandi

Reaction score
G'day

Great movie - quite funny; it's about the American gung-ho Coke salesman coming to Australia to spread the word of Coca Cola. There is one small valley that Coca Cola hasn't made any inroads into - so the American has to go out there and convert them; but he is up against a local soft drink manufacturer who has operated in the township/valley for years. Has all the usual fish out of water type scenes and sends up the Aussies as well as the American businessman.

As Maine Digger indicated, the "R" rating is for a couple of tasteful nude scenes which are part of the storyline/plot (not gratuitious); I'm pretty sure it was only "M" rating out here, so is it an American version or perhaps uncensored?

Cheers,

Dirranbandi

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClaireS