THE CRESCENT CITY CONNECTION A STORY I WROTE ABOUT 2 FRIENDS FROM NEW ORLEANS

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
bottlerocket said:
Great story Rick. I like your site also. You have a FB page?

THANKS----Yes I have a bottle page but I don't go there it that often. I haven't added any thing in a while. "19thcenturybottlediggers"

glass man

Reaction score
RICKJJ59W said:
I don't even know why I continue to post my story's here. No more

GREAT STORY AS USUAL RICK! We all should kiss yer butt more![:)] JAMIE

David Fertig

Reaction score
Well it's been about 4 weeks since I checked in here. Did not get a chance to read your story yet, but I will. This site is just not the same as the old one. It is obvious that it cannot go back. I keep telling myself that I am going to get back into the "swing," and I might for a day or two, but then I just do not get the urge and end up calling it a day before I get to check AB. There's no sense making comments like someone else used to do on here - "I'm leaving here for good this time, unless the rest of you..." I have noticed some new faces here and some seem to be making quality and quantity posts. People come and go, and some never knew the old site. But at the end of the day, this site is what we all make it. And I am 3 weeks late in reading about your new story.

glass man

Reaction score
DANG RICK MAN I THINK YOU HAVE MADE IT KNOWN OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN BOUT HOW YOU LOVE FACE BOOK OVER THIS SITE!! HA!! OR MAYBE NOT!! [8D] JAMIE

glass man

Reaction score
DANG RICK MAN I THINK YOU HAVE MADE IT KNOWN OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN BOUT HOW YOU LOVE FACE BOOK OVER THIS SITE!! HA!! OR MAYBE NOT!! [8D] JAMIE

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
David Fertig said:
Well it's been about 4 weeks since I checked in here. Did not get a chance to read your story yet, but I will. This site is just not the same as the old one. It is obvious that it cannot go back. I keep telling myself that I am going to get back into the "swing," and I might for a day or two, but then I just do not get the urge and end up calling it a day before I get to check AB. There's no sense making comments like someone else used to do on here - "I'm leaving here for good this time, unless the rest of you..." I have noticed some new faces here and some seem to be making quality and quantity posts. People come and go, and some never knew the old site. But at the end of the day, this site is what we all make it. And I am 3 weeks late in reading about your new story.

That's OK Dave read it when you can. Just read it before the new one comes out in Oct or early Nov. [:)] "Digging with the Bradford gang" with Mayor Tom "Penn Digger"

logueb

Reaction score
Hi Rick, I Just finished the article. Great story as usual. Felt like I was there at the dig. I haven't been on the forum lately. And I haven't been digging lately either. I miss the blue pages. I'm still trying to figure out the new format. But mostly I miss the friendship shared here by fellow collectors. There seems ro be a lot of new names on here, but I see some of the old users on here also. Just wanted to sign in and saw hi to everyone. Hope to be back in the swing of digging and posting soon. Buster

sandchip

Reaction score
logueb said:
Hi Rick, I Just finished the article. Great story as usual. Felt like I was there at the dig. I haven't been on the forum lately. And I haven't been digging lately either. I miss the blue pages. I'm still trying to figure out the new format. But mostly I miss the friendship shared here by fellow collectors. There seems ro be a lot of new names on here, but I see some of the old users on here also. Just wanted to sign in and saw hi to everyone. Hope to be back in the swing of digging and posting soon. Buster

I had been wondering what become of you, Buster. Glad to have you back.

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
sandchip said:
logueb said:

I had been wondering what become of you, Buster. Glad to have you back.

Ditto thanks for the kind words. I my self do not come here like I used to. My digging is also on the low side but should pick up when the cool fall weather hits.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
louieb583