The dump only appears at drought!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

swizzle

Reaction score
That wasn't Pocahontas?? Looked like an Indian Princess to me, [8D]. Joe's got him a Princess for sure. A bottle hunting princess.

Maybe a metal detector or a snorkel would help you locate it a little easier. Swiz

madman

Reaction score
GREAT PIX GUYS! AND A FUN ADVENTURE! IS THAT CATERPILLAR OR A FISHING LURE????????? YEAH AS GORDON SAID BLOW A HOLE IN THE BANK!

kwalker

Reaction score
It's hard to be down when you're outside romping in the river and taking in the sun and scenery. Those lamp parts look interesting [:)]

kastoo

Reaction score
No BUT you'd be wise to tie a fly that looks exactly like that to catch fish there!

ORIGINAL: JOETHECROW

Can anyone name this little guy?

E319536A682F47ED98A8C2E1E5DA7A30.jpg

RedGinger

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: swizzle

Maybe a metal detector or a snorkel would help you locate it a little easier. Swiz

Thanks, Swiz. We don't have a metal detector, but there are many places it would be good for. As far as the snorkeling, I will get my feet wet, but I won't swim in there. There's a lot of modern day trash, and oil in the water. As soon as you start digging, the smell really hits you! Hopefully, the water will recede more. As Gordon said, it might be good to bring a shovel, at that point.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saturday