THE NEVER-ENDING STORY GAME

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
Northwestern Pa. (Near scenic Lake Perfidy)
The first cop says,..."Is that pit pontil aged"?...the second cop goes on to say that the loud music and drinking beer's really not a problem, because all these old houses are empty! (The reason to be disclosed later)[;)] "You folks are going to need some firewood,...that third house down has a pile in the backyard",...With that the cops left, promising to be back later in the week with their probes and shovels....

Dugout

Reaction score
(Ah guys.....it is one (1) sentence.)

As they had to go home & ask their wives for permission.!!!

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Dugout

(Ah guys.....it is one (1) sentence.)

As they had to go home & ask their wives for permission.!!!

Lol thats going to be kinda hard for me.
I see a good story unfolding [8D]
I think a few short sentences would be cool,then at the end, you can add it all togather and see what kind of digging adventure we have[:D] maybe we can publish it lol

Lmao at Johns and Joes add ons[8D]

SODAPOPBOB

Reaction score
While everyone else was busy poking around and looking for various places to dig, I was left with the monumental task of setting up camp, which included one large cook tent and three sleeping tents. [:mad:]

epackage

Reaction score
While Bob toiled away at the camp I was busy making room in the bus for all the booty we would be taking home, this was a Hurculean task in itself but one I was up for.

SODAPOPBOB

Reaction score
Once I had the cook tent set up and the various provisions put away, I lined up all of the ice chest inside the tent, making sure the ones that contained the beer were nearest to the tent's door for easy access. [&:]

peejrey

Reaction score
Since i was the last one left, i decided to look for firewood for our bonfire.

SODAPOPBOB

Reaction score
Author's Note:

It's going great so far. I realize we're all just winging it here, but as a suggestion let's try to avoid saying things like ... "and then the next morning.." You just never know what might take place at night involving "Hoot owls" - "Snipe Hunts" ... not to mention the possibility of a bunch of drunken bottle hunters stumbling around in the dark. It will last longer and be more fun if we present it minute by hour as the day(s) progress.

Thanks.

SPBOB

Plumbata

Reaction score
Amidst the commotion over the excavation of the gigantic, octagonal 8-seater privy pit shared by much of the affluent early 19th century neighborhood, and the preparations of food and a bonfire, the revelers hear the sound of Stephen's truck towing a massive generator-powered nightsoil sifting machine is heard slowly approaching site of the dig...

Dugout

Reaction score
The noise scares Joe's crow and it flys away, leaving Joe very distressed.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cehobson