THE NEVER-ENDING STORY GAME

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
The wagon was fired up,the booze was loaded up and I was cranKed up------------------------> I shouldn't have drank all those 5 hour energy shots,red bulls,and Venoms.
As we chugged along the tunnel and nice clip,the wagon started to make a strange sound Kaaaaapoooooooooo krunkkk Kaaaaaaapooooooooooooo then it just died!!! the lights went out and we were in pitch darkness! Bob!!! Rat!!!?? where are you guys??? I heard nothing,not a sound."if you guys are messing with me im gonna kill ya!" then I herd a giggle,and rat says you puss, scared of the dark huh? I wanted to rip his lips off right then, but I knew we had to get out of this dark longgggg tunnel.
I had an idea. since I was so jacked up on liquid energy,I deiced to push and burn some of that energy off . Ready? herere we goooo!------------------------->

Ratzilla

Reaction score
The steamer quit, but then Rick let loose with the foulest high power turbo fart humanity has ever witnessed an the steamer jumped forward, we popped the clutch and were underway again when we sailed past a side tunnel with a sign and arrow that said 'old ale vaults' - stop the car! Ooops, crud, we got no brakes!!

peejrey

Reaction score
49 Warner safe cure bottles...49.......That must be a record.......I packed em up and started heading back to camp. . . . . . . . . . I returned to hear a yelling sound coming from the tunnel. . . . . . . . . . . .

Ratzilla

Reaction score
We turned Rick around the other way and had him cut another one, old Stanley stopped on a dime. Ran back up to the 'Ale Vault' sign, short little hall ends a rotty oak door, it falls off the hinges when we push it, and there in front of us are thousands of stoneware beers, stacked up like cordwood in the caverns...

Oldihtractor

Reaction score
Whats this the TV crew is showing up on the site to film the latest episode of As the digger turns!!

Ratzilla

Reaction score
No, we can't let the TV people see this! "Here guys, there's something really cool right through that archway over there...that's right, make sure the camera's running and keep moving"...okay, quick Rick, rub those salamanders on them....

18A1CAABA5CD41CBAEFF9CBE804B6698.jpg

Attachments

• 18A1CAABA5CD41CBAEFF9CBE804B6698.jpg
    18A1CAABA5CD41CBAEFF9CBE804B6698.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 59

peejrey

Reaction score
WELL LOOK IT'S FOX 18, Where's my paint ball gun!?[8D][:D]
They're probably here to tell us what we're doing is bad for the environment or something.....
QUICK!!! EVERYONE GRAB THE BIGGEST ROCK YOU CAN FIND!!!![sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif]

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
Hell with the rocks! I got a five gallon bucket of " DEATH SALAMANDERS" and a few sling shots! FIRE!!!!! ohhhhhhh crap one went in that guys mouth!! hahaha 5 4 3 2 1 hes down!! fire!!!

peejrey

Reaction score
UHHHH RICK, THERE'S ONE ON YOUR HEAD . . . . . . . . . . . [8|][8|]

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barbudagirl