THE NEVER-ENDING STORY GAME

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

SODAPOPBOB

Reaction score
(It's not a salamander) ... "Look!" "It's a bird!" "It's a plane!" "No, It's a ...?"

C51144929107460CA06279877536B084.jpg

Attachments

• C51144929107460CA06279877536B084.jpg
    C51144929107460CA06279877536B084.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 60

peejrey

Reaction score
Now what are we gonna do with these dead reporters?.............

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
Hey look! isn't that G man going into the woods? What's he carrying ?looks like a rolled up rug slung over his shoulder,are thinking what i'm thinking?
he did say he loved the Sopranos.

Hey G man over hear! we may need some extra fill when we are done with this privy.

Ratzilla

Reaction score
Those reporters aren't dead, they're just stunned. I say we throw 'em back in the news van with a couple more salamanders and they won't remember a thing, or we could toss in some drug paraphanalia and empty liquor bottles and make an anonymous phone call[:D]...

Angelpeace

Reaction score
At that very moment, one of the policemen from day one happened to arrive back on the scene. "Hey, fellas, what's going on here?" Everybody started talking at once, and it took a few minutes for him to quiet everyone down. "Let me get this straight," he said. "You guys have been digging around here for sometime now, and all of you just happened to come out of your holes and discover these reporters and cameramen unconcious. You were just about to call for help, and that's when I showed up?"
"Yeah, That's it." Everybody starts shouting and nodding.
"Sounds good to me," the cop says. Just load 'em up in their news van, and I'll drive them to the hospital. I'll come back later for my car."

Ratzilla

Reaction score
I'm still down in the ale vaults - way too many stoneware beers to carry, so we got that old rowboat & tied it behind the steamer and were loading stoneware beers into it - when there's a big whoop from a police siren. Uh oh, we head back towards the entrance to see what's up. The siren's blaring, tires screeching, sort of sounds like it's doing donuts, then someone yells 'Yee Haaa' real loud and the cop car crunches into the hole and flips over, the siren makes a weak farty blatt and quits. As the smoke clears, who crawls out the window but...

SODAPOPBOB

Reaction score
... yours truly, sodapopbob. [:D] But I'm way too intoxicated at the moment to know what's going on. Earlier I un-corked one of them 100 year old bottles of Scotch whisky, and I'm just now starting to get my senses back. But I can tell you this; after I polished off about half of the bottle, I thought I was in Disneyland riding in one of those "Pariates of the Carribean" boats. But I realize now I must have been imagining things ... or was I?

I took this photo just before returning to the surface after being underground for the past 36 hours. Plus, I think I had some kind of strange encounter with a nest of salamanders, because there is the weirdest looking web of skin starting to grow between my fingers. I wonder what it could be and how it happened?

B1B7CD88B8F44E07965101FDA4F549BA.jpg

Attachments

• B1B7CD88B8F44E07965101FDA4F549BA.jpg
    B1B7CD88B8F44E07965101FDA4F549BA.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 67

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
My head was starting to spin with all this action going on, go here go there dig this dig that.I needed to take 5 and go relax by my self somewhere.
I headed back to the base camp,where we first found the deep privy.ahhhhhh alone at last no noise no commotion.I decided to take a sleep aid to calm my self down,soon I was going out,out,totootout....zzzzzzzzzzzz.
I leaned back against a brick wall,something was sticking in my back! a lone brick was protruding from the wall,I felt for it and since it was loose pulled it out.Ohhhhhhhh S#%^&T! the wall opened up and I fell backwards,right into a dark room! Ohh man i hope I still have that lighter rat was lighting farts with.yesssss HERE it is click* click* ahhh oh MY GOD! what is all this stuff!!?
in these boxes?
As I opened up one box then 2 and 3 I couldn't believe what I was seeing.I could not tell another soul! the boxes were full of Puce Eagle flasks! hundreds! thousands maybe,are these real? is this a Bad dream? --------------

SODAPOPBOB

Reaction score
No sooner do I crawl out of the pit to the surface when my cell phone starts beeping. It's letting me know I have text messages that I was unable to receive underground. I open up my in-box and see that I have seven messages, all from a lawyer friend of mine. And all seven messages say the same thing, which read ...

"Urgent! Your Application Has Been Approved To Explore The Old Bottle Factory In Chattanooga."

I know immediately what it is referring to. About six weeks earlier I had filed an application to be the first person in almost seventy years to explore an old glass/bottle factoy that shut down in 1942 right after World War II started. It was shut down on a moments notice and has been fenced off and boarded up ever since. It has been said that not a single soul has been on the property since the spring of 1942.

My approved application meant that I would be allowed to take a team of explorers to the site and salvage anything and everything we could get our hands on. But there was one stipulation, which was that after the project was completed I had to pay the old lady who stilled owned the property the sum of $5000.00. This could either come straight from my pocket or from the sale of whatever bottles and other items I could salvage and sell. And once the factory was fully explored and salvaged, the factory was going to be demolished and replaced with a modern day shopping center.

But I was forwarned from the onset that the old factory, built in 1908, was falling apart and full of pitfalls and danger. It was to be explored at my own risk without consequence to the owner. But I had only one day to get there, and only allowed one week for the exploration. So if I wanted to take advantage of the opportunity I had to do it now!

The factory originally made everything from medicinal to applied color label bottles, and it was reported that when the factory closed in 1942 there were literally thousands upon thousands of bottles still on the premises. But there was also danger at every turn. Plus, it was also said the property was haunted by ghost who were workers who lost their lives there during an unexplained disaster in 1922.

But I cannot expect to explore the factory alone. I need help. So I ask my bottle hunting buddies if they are interested in joining me on the most exciting adventure of their lives and what soon becomes known as ...

"THE HAUTED BOTTLE FACTORY STORY"

{The Excelsior Bottle Factory 1922}

07D9D7C6F90B4447B9DA86EFA59A2AD6.jpg

Attachments

• 07D9D7C6F90B4447B9DA86EFA59A2AD6.jpg
    07D9D7C6F90B4447B9DA86EFA59A2AD6.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 63

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads