the Newbie...sayin'Hello!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

choyabird23

Reaction score
Hey y'all! Just wanted to give everyone a holler from the newbie in Lewistown,PA. [:)]
My name is Choya, and yes...I'm Jim's wife![;)] Though I don't dig the bottles, I enjoy them as much as he does. I like see them and do research on them. My favorites are poisons and inkwells. Jim and I antique every weekend, always looking for bottles or crocks to add the huge collection he(we) have. I lean towards Victorian era stuff and the shabby chic. So, we mesh pretty well. To see us though, complete opposites![;)] Maybe I will post a pic of us...Jim's normal...I'm...well I guess I am eccentric. My daughter calls me "goth mom", but yet I like shabby chic and Victorian stuff...LOL! But anyways, maybe I can help him help y'all if you ever need anything...so ok, have a great week![:D]

cordilleran

Reaction score
Somewhere in the Great American Southwest
Hob-nobbed with a Chata in my day, knew few cholos in Matamoros, but Choya's a fresh draft of distant remembrance. Let's see, plum booze of the umeshu variety, that even a person averse to strong liquor would find appealing. My smeller's gone but I'm sure the bouquet is fitting for a gal of your stature. With all due respect it is obvious that Jim is a man of fine distinction and it is my particular honor to welcome you to the doormat of Antique-Bottles.net.

choyabird23

Reaction score
Thank you kindly, sir! It is great to be here![:)] I thought for sure no one would know what a Cholla/Choya was, or that this is my given name...says so on my birth certificate!!![;)][;)][:D][:D]

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
Hey Choya!Welcome[:D] Hows it goin?
How much snow did you guys get up there?I can't wait until that green grass starts to show.
Soooo Jim talked you into joining ABN huh?[8D] Soon you will be down in a 20 foot stone liner with him hahahah! I'll have to get back your way and dig a few pits with you guys[:D]

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Welcome! I think you may not get newbie status though. I think your you leap to Super Member just by association.
Nope, I guess I'm wrong. It says New Member under your name. Strange?
Anyway, nice to meet you.

choyabird23

Reaction score
Hey Rick! How goes it? Yeah, it's been awhile! Maybe...just maybe Jim will get me in a pit this summer! [;)] He's tryin' like the devil to get me in there! LOL! You can come up any time you want...we are remodeling the house and the evil doggie is gone...we have a new pup though...Princess Daisy! She's a pug! The snow wasn't to bad, just annoying. So maybe we will see you in the spring or summer!

Peace out! [;)]

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrokenGlassNDrivewayRocks