The puce Eagle flew back to Dyottlville today----->

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

glass man

Reaction score
Thank you Rick for preserving the memory of a place I other wise woulda never seen!Good to see STEVE MAN.

Just curious was ever afarid FISH FACE mighta come along right when you had the flask out and say "SORRY NO BOTTLES FROM HERE CAME BE TAKEN FROM HERE? HAND IT OVER![8D]

WOULD YOU HAVE:A-RAN?..B-HIT HER IN HR FACE HARD AS YOU COULD?..C-CRIED..D..STUCK IT IN YOUR POCKET AND STARTED TALKING IN A FOREIGN SOUNDING LANGUAGE TO THROW HER OFF [One thing I am sure of you would not have handed it over..even if she called 20 people to come get it from you..you woulda turned into the HULK and threw tham all off you]...OR...WHAT[:)] JAMIE

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: glass man

Thank you Rick for preserving the memory of a place I other wise woulda never seen!Good to see STEVE MAN.

Just curious was ever afarid FISH FACE mighta come along right when you had the flask out and say "SORRY NO BOTTLES FROM HERE CAME BE TAKEN FROM HERE? HAND IT OVER![8D]

WOULD YOU HAVE:A-RAN?..B-HIT HER IN HR FACE HARD AS YOU COULD?..C-CRIED..D..STUCK IT IN YOUR POCKET AND STARTED TALKING IN A FOREIGN SOUNDING LANGUAGE TO THROW HER OFF [One thing I am sure of you would not have handed it over..even if she called 20 people to come get it from you..you woulda turned into the HULK and threw tham all off you]...OR...WHAT[:)] JAMIE

A fish out of water has no power[8D]
I would have laughed and said--"touch this flask and become fish cakes" [:D]

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Wheelah23

Bad timing, to be honest... Had a test/quiz every day this week, but I have ALL of next week off... If they'd held the construction off for one week, I'da been able to go, easily... [:eek:]

Quiz? Test? Doyttville?

I am sure they will give you plenty of tests.But the Dyottville test is one and done[8D]

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Wheelah23

Well, if 80-90% is untouched... We've got lots left to wait for!

That's true but how long. They could sit on that for the rest of my life,hopefully not yours.

THE BADGER

Reaction score
WOW,COOL STUFF IN THIS THREAD GUYS EVEN THOUGH I GOT THAT REAL COOL MAKEOVER.YOU'RE RIGHT STEVE YOU'LL PAY FOR THAT ONE.HAHA THAT WAS FUNNY.HAD A GREAT TIME YESTERDAY ,IM GLAD I TOOK THE DAY OFF I NEEDED IT ANYWAY.STEVE IS A SUPER COOL DUDE AND DEFINITELY HAPPY HE GAVE US THE HEADS UP ON THAT SITE .I GOT A BRICK FROM THE SITE ALSO,VERY COOL.PENN DIGGER,IT WAS GREAT TALKING TO YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING YOU IN BALTIMORE SOON.ALSO HEARD MAYBE EPACK IS COMING TO BALTIMORE HOPE TO SEE YA THERE MAN ITS ALWAYS A GOOD TIME. BADGER

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sneaky Pete