The puce Eagle flew back to Dyottlville today----->

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Steve/sewell

Look familiar seriously, Rick and Dave here is the factory printed on the 1836 Dyott script money. Those tunnel shapes sure look like the ones that are exposed now ?

89245A447789469AA08C130FA1DDDADF.jpg

It did say he had a lot of young kids blowing bottles. They look like they are flyin high from the fumes.

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
If we must have a photo shop dual, let the games begin.[8D]

72359B28F8CB49A69B1863DA0CF2CF4D.jpg

Attachments

• 72359B28F8CB49A69B1863DA0CF2CF4D.jpg
    72359B28F8CB49A69B1863DA0CF2CF4D.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 66

blobbottlebob

Reaction score
Sounds like one crazy adventure people. Sorry if I am slow on the uptake - but what are they doing with the site? Is it going to be a wal mart? If any place is an historical site, you'd think that would qualify.

If someone finds that twenty and happens to goes back there, bribe one of the workers to find a glob of melted glass gather that was discarded. That might be neat to keep as well.

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: blobbottlebob

Sounds like one crazy adventure people. Sorry if I am slow on the uptake - but what are they doing with the site? Is it going to be a wal mart? If any place is an historical site, you'd think that would qualify.

If someone finds that twenty and happens to goes back there, bribe one of the workers to find a glob of melted glass gather that was discarded. That might be neat to keep as well.

Bob the I-95 high way is being re routed in that area. While Penn Dot was digging they came across the Dyottville Glass works. The Archie s stepped in,and stopped the construction for a while. Soon it will be just a memory.. If you are in the area in the future, you can say hey! I just drove over the "Dyottville Glass Works!" kinda sad I am glad I got to see it and got pictures.

surfaceone

Reaction score
Sorry if I am slow on the uptake - but what are they doing with the site? Is it going to be a wal mart? If any place is an historical site, you'd think that would qualify.

Hey Bob,

There has had a bit of prior discussion: https://www.antique-bottles.net/forum/Dyottville-Tour/m-490122/tm.htm and then there was: https://www.antique-bottles.net/forum/Dyottville-New-Dig/m-491077/tm.htm. The short answer is important New Jersey Off Ramp construction.

Can you believe the Jersey boys weren't all meeting en masse for a Photoshop adventure of epic proportions? Not even Connor mustered the chutzpah to ditch school, and he had the perfect excuse...

chutzpah_emblem.jpg

Wheelah23

Reaction score
Bad timing, to be honest... Had a test/quiz every day this week, but I have ALL of next week off... If they'd held the construction off for one week, I'da been able to go, easily... [:eek:]

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jerrykevin