The ultimate find, Its not a bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Ace of spades

Reaction score
I was just surfing some of the military sites I go too and check out what these guys dug up. It is not a bottle.

http://www.strategypage.com/military_photos/20061115163335.aspx

If you are a fan of digging and you are into anything military, check out that link. They dig up a Russian T34 tank. But the reason this tank is so rare, is it was captured by the Germans and used against the Russians. It must be priceless.

Enjoy

Ace of spades

Ace of spades

Reaction score
There are pictures at the bottom of the link, you can see how far undergeound it was.[:-]

Ace of spades

capsoda

Reaction score
Excellent story. They dig up alot of those things in eastern Europe, the Ukraine and western Russia. Check out some of the Russian Musium sites. Cool stories.

capsoda

Reaction score
It was forbidden to use Russian tanks but they were used quite often. Many small ones were used for recoverey vehicles (towtrucks) and ammo carriers. Thousands of artillary pieces and hundreds of tanks were sent back to Germany to be refitted as German gun carriers and such and used in north Africa, the Balkins, Norway, Romaina and France. Many of these odd creations are in museums around the world.

I guess that is enough of a history lession for now. I have been fasinated by this stuff since I was a small boy.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cehobson