Things to do when winter is upon us.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

sodabottle

Reaction score
hey sound like you should have a good time at the train station
I'm all the way up by Virginia Minnesota in a small town called Hoyt LAkes We still have about a foot or two in our front yard
I can't wait for the ground to thaw and then start digging and metal detecting again
[:D][:D]

walkingstick

Reaction score
sodabottle,

The ground only froze down about 5 feet this winter. How long after the snow melts do you think I would have to wait until the ground is thawed enough to dig? We don't get too much snow... just cold weather, so there is not much to insulate the ground and it usually freezes down 9 feet. I'm kinda new to this Minnesota weather having moved here from Mississippi last fall.

Mainely Broken

Reaction score
Cap....you are mean, mean, mean.....showing those nasty pictures of warmth & sunshine to us northern, frozen digits!!!! But hey hope is near I actually got to do some surface digging this week!!! Found some Mainely Broken black glass......gives me some small hope to find whole peices in the great thaw...maybe july...lol
Vicky

capsoda

Reaction score
Hey Vicky, you goin to the New England Bottle Show? Will we see you there. My wife and I are comming all the way up there just to visit and go to the bottle show.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunshine123