This Is Fantastic!!!!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

pontilover

Reaction score
I want to let everyone know that this is what I have been looking for. A bottle site where I can share the passion of diggin bottles with people just like me. I will be on here every day now.

TheDiggerBoy91

Reaction score
Excellent Chris. You'll find it very fun and entertaining, and full of awesome guys. ENJOY!!!!!!![:D]

TheDiggerBoy91

Reaction score
Whoopsie!! Sorry Jules. I forgot they're's a lot of female bottle collectors out there too.[:D] Didn't mean to stereotype.[&o]

Well, Anyway Chris, you'll find it very fun and entertaining and full of awesome guys AND gals.[;)]

BRIAN S.

Reaction score
Welcome aboard Chris !
A super bunch of guys and gals here , with a vast knowlege of old glass .
If you can't find an answer here... your probably not going to find one !
See ya ' around the forum , Brian

TSUNK

Reaction score
HELLO I AM NEW HERE TOO. I LOVE IT ! I AM ON VACATION TIL 1ST OF THE YEAR. GIVES ME TIME TO CLEAN MY SUMMER DIGS. IT TAKES SOME TIME BUT WORTH IT.
TOM

pontilover

Reaction score
Thank You All

I want to thank everyone for the great welcome. It is nice to know there is lots of nice people to chat with and to ask questions. Before I was just content sitting inside looking at my finds and dreaming of spring thaw. But now I can just chat my winter away. Thanks Again,
Chris

TheDiggerBoy91

Reaction score
Chat the winter away... Wish I could do that.[:(] I can only go on the computer on weekends since I have below an 80 average in almost every subject[:mad:]. I just got to go on today since we had a snow-day today.[:)]

I guess that's what I get for daydreamin' about girls & bottles during class... Oh well.[;)]

IRISH

Reaction score
G'day and welcome pontilover and TSUNK [:)] .

Hey TheDiggerBoy91, I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks about those two things to the detriment of everything else [;)] [:D] (the horses take up a lot of thought space too though).

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lichen