this place is messed up

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

bluesunrunner

Reaction score
hay you may wonder why I'm going by the new name bluesunrunner ? well I have tried to get my old sunrunner to work with may old password and it's all messed up cant get help and it's got me pisset off . I have been here a long time but mite have to get out and find a place I can make sense off . it's to bad.:mad::mad:

2find4me

Reaction score
I got my account back, just ask admins for a new password.

CreekWalker

Reaction score
sunrunner, stay with us! Either request a new password from admin or look back at your emails from Sat. to the change your password link. I believe you can register, as a old member, instead of a new member, and the process will send you a new password to your email, which you can change ,(back to your old password) as soon as you sign in. It's a pain, but I got it squared away, pretty quick.

Harry Pristis

Reaction score
You can get it straightened out, sunrunner. The software recognized my screen name after nearly 12 years(!) There was some fumbling to get a new password, but that fell into place also. Ask for admin help. :flag:

texkev

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Not messed up at all actually. I was very clear if anyone needs help at any time 7 days a week I am here. will send you a PM, get it fixed.

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Some good advice. I'll add make sure your reset code didn't end up in a spam folder. I had 3 accounts under 3 email addresses (one was outdated) and Kevin got me straightened out in no time.

iggyworf

Reaction score
I only had minor troubles and then I got my same username and password. Stick with it and don't leave.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter