to the powers that be i.e admin

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

deacon_frost

Reaction score
this is a question for the admin have you ever thought about doing a marble category? we as diggers seem to find them all the time and i and im sure others like to see them in all their glory[:)]

whiskeyman

Reaction score
I agree...will contact Roger about setting up same...

jskirk

Reaction score
That would be great, that is my main collectible and would be more thatn willing to hlep id them if I can, I also am always looking to buy or trade for marbles, let me know if I can help...Jay jaykirkhoff@sbcglobal.net

Digswithstick

Reaction score
Great idea ! I too am a marble collector ,have only recently started learning ids ,got a few books finally.Learning about types of glass bottles seemed a bit easier than marbles for me ,some are easy to id most are not .Joe ,saw your marble ,those swirls are hard ones to id imo(maybe JSKirk can look at it ).JSKirk will send pm. Hope this marble id section happens!Thanks for looking in to it Whiskeyman !
m16.gif

RedGinger

Reaction score
That's a great idea. There's so much about marbles that I don't know. It would be nice to post a pic of the the marble you have, along with a description, knowing it will not get lost among other posts and will be looked at by someone knowledgable.

swizzle

Reaction score
I have to agree, we've been seeing a lot of marbles and insulators lately. Maybe 2 separate sections? One for marbles and one for insulators? Just my 3 and a half cents. Swiz

swizzle

Reaction score
I just dug up 6 more less then an hour ago. I think we're going to see more and more marbles being dug as people start to hit the newer dumps. Swiz

swizzle

Reaction score
Here's 5 of the 6 that I dug yesterday. The 6th one was a bit melted. Swiz
IMG_4157.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Green Mountain Mom