Today's digs 9/22

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

appliedlips

Reaction score
Chris,

Thanks for the kind words.You guys keep hitting those old cities down your way,you will dig some stuff to make us all drool.I know your buddy dug some killer stuff with John before he moved and more can't be far off.Doug

lexdigger

Reaction score
Thanks Doug. We're going to keep after em and hit it hard this fall and winter. We've got a couple of good permissions to check out so I'm keeping my fingers crossed! Chris

zanes_antiques

Reaction score
Something tells me I've missed alot in the last month or so. Nice looking dig. Sure beats everything being broken, no matter the age. By the way, Doug, I've always been more interested in what we haven't seen that's come out of some of your holes. I know you have the nose for finding good holes.

It's good to get the kids interested in a hobbie.

appliedlips

Reaction score
Thanks Zane,I try to post some digs to contribute to the site because I enjoy reading others stories.I do not always post digs for one reason or another.Myself could careless if someone digs a hole and finds nothing or just a bunch of new crap so I don't post my crappy digs.I sometimes don't post the best digs either because the world is full of jealousy and don't need every bozo digging privies because they think they can make a buck.There are plenty of good holes to go around but I hate when jokers trash lots,leave open holes,or treat people badly and give the hobby a bad name.The people who think they can get rich digging bottles don't last but can leave a bad mark on the hobby that will last.I am sure you have experienced some negative vibes in your area based on all the past digging that has been done there.Zanesville is very tough because of this and don't need to make it even harder.I have been blessed with some nice finds but know others that never publish anything that dig stuff that blows my mind.Doug

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter