Tom on the phone, "Gotta go, I'm digging the best dump of my life!"

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

glass man

Reaction score
I LOVE POSTS LIKE THIS ONE!! BOUT TIME BRO. RICK GETS SOME OUT! HOPE YOU ARE GETTING BETTER JOE! THAT SOUNDS HORRIBLE!! JAMIE

RedGinger

Reaction score
Garlic worked for me one time. Mosquitoes are blood sucking like vampires, so go figure. The bath is a good idea. Add some Epsom Salt to it to help get those toxins out. You're probably lacking in Magnesium, as most of us are, and your body will absorb it through the water. Just stay in there until you start to sweat. Why am I typing this instead of just walking into the next room? [8|][:D]

Penn Digger

Reaction score
Update on this building and digging spot. The owner of the building is also the contractor who is going to demolish it. He removed the excavator from the site today to do some "emergency job" and says we have another week to dig. Good news? I dug my body sore as hell all weekend because it was supposed to come down yesterday. Blessing in disguise?

jesster64

Reaction score
Lets hope he holds off for mem weekend so you have more time to dig. plus he'll be at a barbacue and not watching you. they always think theres a fortune in bottles available, but they don't go digging for them. I think it ittitates them that someone else will do what they are too lazy to do. They'd rather bury the bottles than let someone else profit from something on "their" property.

RedGinger

Reaction score
Does that mean I can take your place while you recuperate?[sm=rolleyes.gif][:)]

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
Northwestern Pa. (Near scenic Lake Perfidy)
ORIGINAL: Penn Digger

Update on this building and digging spot.  The owner of the building is also the contractor who is going to demolish it.  He removed the excavator from the site today to do some "emergency job" and says we have another week to dig.  Good news?  I dug my body sore as hell all weekend because it was supposed to come down yesterday.  Blessing in disguise?

Well ALRIGHTY then!!!! [:D] What's the plan??

RedGinger

Reaction score
LOL. No mosquitos under there that I could see. Something did bite me under there or the next day in the woods, I think. I'm going to get it checked today, as I now have some type of swollen gland or big lump like a half inch below the bite. I kept waiting for it to go away. I can't see any bull's eye rash, which doesn't always happen anyway, but I'm hoping it's nothing. I'm going to get a prescription for an Epi-Pen too, while I still have insurance.[&:]

Seriously, could I please dig? Joe has few things to do first anyway, but I am dying to join you guys.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mohib