Try digging this site!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Sodasandbeers

Reaction score
After over 13 months, I have made a major update to www.sodasandbeers.com. There are over 3,700 new bottles listed for a grand total of over 18,100 and about 25% are now pictured. All known primative stoneware bottles are now documented (over 3,200) and all known Baltimore beer bottles are listed with nearly all pre-crown examples pictured. That includes pontiled, smooth based and pottery Baltimore bottles for a total of over 750 with over 1,000 variants! There are also over 1,000 new bottles listed form Central and Northeastern Pennsylvania and Western New Jersey added.

There are also updates to most pages and these are listed on the whats new page.

Big thanks to David Graci, Phil Culhane, Chris Vaught, and Larry Grotz for the new listings and photos.

surfaceone

Reaction score
Hello Tod,

Thank you for all the effort to make such a tremendous site. I have learned a ton perusing your pages. I'm looking forward to learning more. Thanks.

Charles_Middleton--more_Ming.jpeg

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Jeepers, I seem to be on the list of blocked IP addresses.. I have long feared that my sins would return to visit me, and the cost is more than I can bear. [&:]

Jim

Reaction score
Looking good, Tod. I will have a few more contributions for you, including a tombstone slug plate Lewistown hutch and a picture of the Soult & Zerbe. ~Jim

deep digger

Reaction score
Hey Tod, I will have atleast 2 new Philly names for you on sunday. Kev

Buffalo Hunter

Reaction score
Impressive! I took a look at your bottle manf. list and saw OBCo & FGW with great details about who they were. Just as an FYI both of these can be found on the Buffalo girls.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bobbinc4