Trying to date Pabst beer bottle?? Bought on E-bay.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

bottlenutboy

Reaction score
junker??? what do you mean junker? i like it...what is CCB Co.? Coca Cola Bottling Co? you should be more careful monetarily valuable or not those are priceless relics or artifacts if you will!

take care lou and try not to break anything!

i borrowed a shovel and hope to get something done soon im about to go into convulsions since i havent dug ANYTHING at all in FOREVER i would like to dig something old for a change...these 50s dumps are getting old quick its always the same stuff always some new slickers either jars or meds with NOTHING cork topped at all with an occasional ACL and an even more rare embossed soda most of the good ones are busted here i need something good for a change...

LC

Reaction score
Just kidding about the Junker bit Spence. Yes, is is a Coca Cola bottle or product of. It is a 6 1/2 OZ. BOTTLE. Embossed C .C .B . CO. on front and back side of the shoulder. Embossed around the bottom of the bottle - PROPERTY OF COCA COLA BOTTLING CO. SPRINGFIELD, OHIO ; 6 1/2 FLU. OZS. I have a lot of other Coke bottles and by product Coke bottle, just can not get to any of them................

http://www.freewebs.com/yesterdaystreasures/crownsodas.htm

LC

Reaction score
I was out in the garage this evening trying to get to some of the jelley glasses I was telling madman about. I was squeezed into the back side of a stack of 130 bananna boxes trying to get to those blasted glasses, and behind all that is about 25 or more plastic milk crates full of bottles stacked up. I am getting to the point that even I am afraid to go out there and try doing anything anymore..........

bottlenutboy

Reaction score
I was squeezed into the back side of a stack of 130 bananna boxes trying to get to those blasted glasses, and behing all that is about 25 or more plastic milk crates full of bottles stacked

well it sounds like you have your work cut out for you... hurry back now![:D]

bottlenutboy

Reaction score
And as for trading, I might do soat some point in time Spence, if I can ever get things to go in place to see just exactly what I have in the line of bottles. I am more into Pepsi than Coke as for the bottles.

let me know when you finally get ready...i dont have much pepsi other than the "newer" less desirable items unfortunately i would really love to get my hands on one of those Escambia pepsi's either a hutch or a SS but i would rather have the Coke hutch i like the Coca Cola Products more than the Pepsi's

let me know if i got something you want...everything has a price! i like to barter its fun!

LC

Reaction score
Like you, I like to trade if a fair exchange can be made between both parties. I remember when I got into the bottles years ago, a few collectors got the best of me many times when trading, giving me false info as to what they had to trade, But you will eventually learn if you get screwed over enough. And I indeed would love to have a Pepsi Hutch, but most likely will never have one of them.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lichen