Trying to date Pabst beer bottle?? Bought on E-bay.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

LC

Reaction score
And if I get rich, I will buy you the Coke Hutch. And I imagine that pigs will fly before I ever get rich, so its up to you. I do not want to let go of the Coke bottle right now, that is a pretty good bottle in the Springfield area. Once I get my bottles all out where I can see what doubles I have, I will get with you on any doubles I have in Cokes. That will not happen for a few weeks or more though.

http://www.freewebs.com/yesterdaystreasures/crownsodas.htm

bottlenutboy

Reaction score
That will not happen for a few weeks or more though.

well i have nothing but time so take your time there is no rush! i cant wait! i like crown tops of any sort but the cokes hold a special place in my heart...i dont really know why because i dont really like Coca Cola as a soda they just have nice bottles and i wide variety

what sort of bottles turn you on? so ill know what to look for... ill see what i have i only have one cincy and its an amber coke clean as a whistle and a real beauty but its a crown

bottlenutboy

Reaction score
well i guess i accidentally lied i just found an ACL "dana quality beverages" bottled by coca cola bottling co. and a whiskey flask from "the old springs distilling co." in cincinatti ohio

let me know if any get your attention

LC

Reaction score
My favorite bottle I like to collect are the Cincinnati hutches and squat sodas, and then all the other types of bottles fall in line behind them. Can you post a pic of the Old Springs Distilling Co." from Cincy, I do not have one of them.
I have a wide variety of crown tops. I bought a guy's collection some years back. Had a camper shell on the back of my half ton pick up truck, and it was loaded from top to bottom, front to the back, you could not have put another bottle in it. My truck looked like it was going to the moon coming home, glass is really heavy when you have a lot of it stacked together like that. I sold one heck of a bunch of them on eBay, and still have a bunch yet. I really did not want them all that bad, but when he told me what he would sell them to me for, I had to buy them regardless. It was a heck of a buy.

bottlenutboy

Reaction score
next to a quart size fruit jar

1B5194C5F88E4B03BEE41FB7C701F5F3.jpg

Attachments

• 1B5194C5F88E4B03BEE41FB7C701F5F3.jpg
    1B5194C5F88E4B03BEE41FB7C701F5F3.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 87

LC

Reaction score
Thanks Spence, I do not collect that particular size of whiskeys, I like the full size bottles. It would be a sharp bottle if it were cleaned up though. I have a bottle I have been wanting to post, but without a camera, I am unable to get a good enough picture of it for posting. Might get a friend of mine to take a shot of it for me. It is a beauty of a whiskey. has a ladies leg, embossed BOONEKAMP ; HOLLAND IMPORT CO. NEW YORK, if I remember right.

http://www.freewebs.com/yesterdaystreasures/crownsodas.htm

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jimk26