Two (2) Videos From Today's Dig...

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
Dan the Man ! man im gonna come and "dig your town,your town will be dug in" Bhahahahaha!!! just quoting some numb nutz[:D]

Nice Anchor and Blue 3 piece. Take all the pix and movies you can cuz when that dump ends your gonna cry [:(] [:D]

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
Northwestern Pa. (Near scenic Lake Perfidy)
Wow Dan,...that would be an awesome place to go dig whenever,...glad for you having such a dump! It would always be fun,...and that's how digging should be. It was great watching you dig those two winners.
m6.gif

Staunton Dan

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: RICKJJ59W

Take all the pix and movies you can cuz when that dump ends your gonna cry [:(] [:D]
I have hundreds of pics and now movies. I feel that I should write a book with pictures about this site. I would write the book now if I wasn't so busy digging it. Can you dig it? [:)]

tigue710

Reaction score
Great digs! You sure were going at that flask like you thought it was gonna get tossed over your shoulder! Lotta nice bottles coming out, congratulations

lexdigger

Reaction score
Love seeing the vids and pics Dan... especially with your son. In a couple of more years when my munchkin is big enough, we're gonna get her out digging with us. She already looks for "DaDa Rocks" out in the fields with us! :)
If I know Dan, when this site is dug out he will sniff out another. If not, he will be back in the privies like the rest of us! That area over there has some incredible history and age to it. Can't wait to go explore in those mountains again someday soon!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kennyg1960