Two RARE Paterson flasks !!!!!!!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

FloridaRecycled

Reaction score
Jim,

I just love the 2 postcards - showing the same vantage point - just years apart...how awesome! I see stuff like that and then see pics from today...and think how we've headed in the wrong direction (like with the Back to the Future movies)...I just like the older stuff I guess!

Great finds...you should go down to that intersection and get a pic from today...frame them all together...great history!

epackage

Reaction score
Tinna I think I'm gonna do that in my travels, best time would be early morning due to traffic and the large amount of people in the area. Stay tuned I should have it by next week.
Jim

FloridaRecycled

Reaction score
Oh Jim - that would be truly fantastic...what a display that is going to make!

FYI...If you're traveling to get there...make sure you either take the cards or a photocopy so you can get the same angle...I will be looking forward to seeing it!

Have a safe & fun trip!

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Whoa, what a difference a label makes on a warranted flask!! Nice score, Jim! I'm also looking forward to the 2009 shot of main St..

epackage

Reaction score
Hey charlie, I just got great news. There are only 4 known examples in existence and the top Paterson collector(since 1968) and I have the only pairs ever found. He says the half labeled one is a bit sunlight faded but the label was green and the label on the warranted was red. Big score he tells me, he says I stole them at that price and if I ever want to sell them I could make 20 times my money back......Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Hoooooooooooooooooooooo
Jim

cyberdigger

Reaction score
EXCELLENT!!!

A6386C7FFAB347B6908EFC1D6EF169FF.gif

Attachments

• A6386C7FFAB347B6908EFC1D6EF169FF.gif
    A6386C7FFAB347B6908EFC1D6EF169FF.gif
    25.1 KB · Views: 52

epackage

Reaction score
LOL, thanx buddy , hope you liked that polish beer, I was shocked how light it was...

cyberdigger

Reaction score
I'm just checking it out now.. I really appreciate it, Jim, I owe you one!
The color is definitely a standard Euro-teal.. I'm a bit puzzled by the Polish language, but I believe this was a bottle of high octane alcohol.. the "SPIRYTUS" is the clue.. in E. Europe, they sell very high proof alkee-hol, not really meant to be drunk, but for treating wounds and such, but some of the old commies drink it anyway, and end up passing out in the road and blocking traffic and stuff.. I'm gonna look into the interpretation of the label..

epackage

Reaction score
cool, the other two were nothing special but I figure you might like them, if not feel free to toss them. I got another amber ink today, it's the same shape as the green one I posted pic's of and I'll post pics when it gets here...

cyberdigger

Reaction score
The other two will come in handy
holding our homemade plum brandy.
As a gift, they will be dandy..
..a bottle of peasants' favorite candy!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members