Upcoming Pictures

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

JohnRoy

Reaction score
Just want you guys to know that I've started taking pictures of my collection, and will post them up here in early June. I had some of the 1940's Pepsis today,but I had trouble with the USB Port. I found an interesting one yesterday, a Dr. Herring's Ginger Ale from 1938 (short little squat bottle)!. I appreciate your patience. I have had another bridal shower (I had to attend this one), church conference, retirement party, and weeding which consumed most of my time recently. But summer will be here soon, and I will be off, so here comes bottle time again! -John
P.S. I'll be in contact soon "Dig Dug" and "Diggermeister" to fulfill my committments...

bubbas dad

Reaction score
johnroy
is you dr herring's bottle green. i just purchaced on the other day. it's a green 6oz acl with yellow and white lable. looking foward to your pictures.

JohnRoy

Reaction score
Yes. What can you tell me about this brand? I've looked on Ebay, but have not found much.

bubbas dad

Reaction score
johnroy
i haven't found out much on this bottle either. i have sent off for a book on soda bottles , but haven't recieved it yet. heres a picture of my dr. herrings

Sq46092.jpg

Attachments

• Sq46092.jpg
    Sq46092.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 80

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member