Welcome to our Antique Bottles Community

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Antique Bottle Community on the Web.

Register Log in

US Soda Bottles purchased at Canadian Auction (Help)

JKL

Mar 20, 2018
Kitchener Ontario
I picked up a few milk crates full of old bottles, it was kind of a treasure chest as I went through them. I don't see to many US bottles but there were some in this mix. Any info you want to share will be appreciated as I know next to nothing about the US soda bottles. That Polar Cola is pretty cool looking. The Soda Water from Coca Cola Botting is pretty great too. A couple beer were included too (no pics submitted) a Green Label from Wyandotte Michigan and a Regal (HK on base). Rivo Cola is super thick glass!
IMG_E0851 (1).JPGIMG_0847.JPGIMG_0848 (1).JPGIMG_0845.JPGIMG_0852.JPGIMG_0854.JPG

Last edited:

Donas12

Apr 11, 2020
Nice finds ! That Polar Club shape is very similar to the Shorty’s Beverages Toronto bottle.

JKL

Mar 20, 2018
Kitchener Ontario
Nice finds ! That Polar Club shape is very similar to the Shorty’s Beverages Toronto bottle.
They are cool looking but not what I collect so I will likely end up selling them off. I will post some of the awesome Canadian bottles once I clean them up. I had some very nice finds.

RCO

May 17, 2012
Ontario , Canada
sounds interesting , pretty sure the Green River bottle was used in Canada , seen that one before .

I sometimes find the odd American bottle here but considering the amount of US tourists that came to my area years ago you think there'd be more here

hemihampton

Oct 6, 2006
I know the Parco & Sweet Sixteen I've seen from Detroit, Didn't see the green label in pic but a common Wyandotte bottle. LEON.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marci