Welcome to our Antique Bottles Community

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Antique Bottle Community on the Web.

Register Log in

Very large collection of pharmacy bottles, canning jars, insulators, condiment jars, acl soda bottles. Would like to sell. If looking for something...

Ann M.

Mar 7, 2020
Hi, do you have pontiled bottles? Flasks? In particular chestnut flasks? (early, no handle) thanks
I do have one chestnut flask. Great condition; clear but no embossing. Will be happy to send a picture.

shotdwn

Jan 13, 2018
Macomb, IL
Ann, could you check and see if you have any bottles from Colchester or Macomb IL when you get time? I would be interested in any I need for my collection.

Ann M.

Mar 7, 2020
Ann, could you check and see if you have any bottles from Colchester or Macomb IL when you get time? I would be interested in any I need for my collection.
I sure will! I know I have Taylorville, Monticello,

nammlif

Feb 19, 2013
...Ann...Do you have any pic's of the insulators..??..would love to see what you have...Thanks...

American

Nov 17, 2017
Sorry, I am just seeing this now. I would like to see a pic of a clear chestnut flask. Clear would be a rare color in a pontiled chestnut flask.
I do have one chestnut flask. Great condition; clear but no embossing. Will be happy to send a picture.
cl

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fjones1978