Very large collection of pharmacy bottles, canning jars, insulators, condiment jars, acl soda bottles. Would like to sell. If looking for something...

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Ann M.

Reaction score
Hi, do you have pontiled bottles? Flasks? In particular chestnut flasks? (early, no handle) thanks
I do have one chestnut flask. Great condition; clear but no embossing. Will be happy to send a picture.

shotdwn

Reaction score
Ann, could you check and see if you have any bottles from Colchester or Macomb IL when you get time? I would be interested in any I need for my collection.

Ann M.

Reaction score
Ann, could you check and see if you have any bottles from Colchester or Macomb IL when you get time? I would be interested in any I need for my collection.
I sure will! I know I have Taylorville, Monticello,

nammlif

Reaction score
...Ann...Do you have any pic's of the insulators..??..would love to see what you have...Thanks...

American

Reaction score
Sorry, I am just seeing this now. I would like to see a pic of a clear chestnut flask. Clear would be a rare color in a pontiled chestnut flask.
I do have one chestnut flask. Great condition; clear but no embossing. Will be happy to send a picture.
cl

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Panama Canal digger