Vote for the funniest forum member

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

madman

Reaction score
ill say rick!

E0CD2383C1EE41D9A012D1A2A239AC07.jpg

Attachments

• E0CD2383C1EE41D9A012D1A2A239AC07.jpg
    E0CD2383C1EE41D9A012D1A2A239AC07.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 65

Angelpeace

Reaction score

Live with my husband for a while and you'll know just how funny he is. He's always asking me questions like "Some people say that life begins when the sperm hits the ege, so, How old were you when you were born?" Or saying things like Leslie Stall, Morley Safer, Dan Rather, Andy Roonet, Morley Safer.Is Barry Whilte? Is Clint Black? Is Marvin Gaye? Is George Strait? What was Rita Hayworth? Have you ever been in a half Willie Nelson? It goes on and on, and he just outs with these things out of the blue. I'm more handsome than I look. And on and on. At one point he had a thing about the Goo Goo Dolls, and it was A Fist full of Goo, Where Angels Go Goo Follows, All You Need Is Goo, and on and on. So I guess I have to say my Husband, Jamie, takes the Goo.
Peace

blobbottlebob

Reaction score
I love the humor on here and I appreciate all of the people mentioned. Keep it coming everyone. The humor makes my day and it keeps the administrators happy and it scares away the people only interested in shilling their wares.

ajohn

Reaction score
Lot of funny people here help me maintain my sanity,but my vote has to go to the king of the one-liners: LOBEYCAT

glass man

Reaction score
AFTER SEEING RICK'S LATEST VEDIO MY VOTE HAS TO GO TO HIM AS FUNNIEST PERSON ON THE FORUM! GO ON HIS WEB SITE AND WATCH HIS DIGS,ALWAYS SOMETHING FUNNY GOING ON! THIS WAS A TOUGH DECISION,BUT TELLING THE DEER TO COME TO DADDY AS YOU SEE DEER ANTLERS GOING TOWARDS THE DEER WAS JUST TOO MUCH![:D] CORSE I AM SO GLAD WE GOT HIM ,LOBES, AND CHARLIE GOING FOR US! MAN WHAT A GREAT PLACE TO COME TO! [&:] jamie

pyshodoodle

Reaction score
I can't pick.... Rick/Lobey/Charlie..........

You all crack me up!

I will say, the funniest post I ever read on this forum was from Lobey.

Kate

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
Northwestern Pa. (Near scenic Lake Perfidy)
Rick's persistently funny,.. Charlie really got me with the pic of the sweat pants pulled up high (ala Todd Lupner from snl) but Lobey's the one that manages to tear spontaneous laughter from my tired carcass! It's that scathing, on the money sarcasm that does it for me every time...probably because I grew up in a sarcastic household...[;)]

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raybrdn