Vote for the funniest forum member

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

glass man

Reaction score
DAMN THAT IS A FUNNY PICTURE![8D] I DON'T LIKE THE THOUGHT SITTING ACROSS FROM THIS MAN THOUGH AND BUST OUT LAUGHING AT HIM THOUGH! GEEZ AT BEST WOULD END UP A EUNICH! JAMIE

cordilleran

Reaction score
Somewhere in the Great American Southwest
Codpiece, codification, cordilleran. The latter is a geologic term. Geology is a study of the earth's surface. Perhaps the most premier student of surface scrounging is Bent-neck. He only walks funny when other people are watching. Bent-neck lives in the same housing projects as a relative of mine; an unfortunate and unrecognized scholar in an age of poseurs and flounders. I see him regularly attendant in his duty as a serious scientist. You see, Bent-neck is fastidious in his prize -- uncovering and subsequently preserving for posterity remnants of man's passage. Call him an urban archaeologist. He spends the majority of his waking hours in search of his quarry. Cigarette butts. Any cigarette butt will do. Menthol, unfiltered, roll-yer-own, all are important additions to his temporal collection. Condition is not of consequence. He will gather the debris carefully for later collation in a zip-lock bag he handily carries on his person. Bus-stops, parking lots, lover's lane, all serve as his stomping grounds. He is an assiduous collector. It is not that finances are an issue as he is independently wealthy thanks to the largesse of human compassion. It is his solitary quest knowing that he has done his part for making America a more salvage-friendly culture. Although I have not witnessed the culmination of his zeal through careful cataloging of his specimens, I supect that his meticulous nature as an astute scientist provides for the careful preservation of said artifacts which he revivifies through the ancient Amerindian ceremony of the smoke ceremony. Agassiz has nothing on this contemporary Renaissance man. Invariably, a statue will be erected in the town's square of every picayune burg and major metropolis to this paragon of green.

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
What a minute,I just noticed this picture,are saying this nutcase looks like me Chuck??lol if so I'll have to track down the pic of you in your sweats and compair hahahahah!!![;)]

cyberdigger

Reaction score
[:D] Not my intention Rick.. I just watch the news too much.. it was a voting joke.. speaking of which, can I just hand over all my delegates to you.. right here? Please?? I have been offered a better position as the funniest member of FOPF.. the future of plumbing forum..[8|]

cyberdigger

Reaction score
..[;)]

81C945D2734242E1B9E8B2D735C23872.jpg

Attachments

• 81C945D2734242E1B9E8B2D735C23872.jpg
    81C945D2734242E1B9E8B2D735C23872.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 48

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics