Wanta help out my cousin with a place to stay?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

old.s.bottles

Reaction score
She's walking across the country by herself, and is looking for places to pitch a tent. She's in Ohio now headed toward Colorado...I promise she wont do any harm[:)]

http://ameranth.wordpress.com/

rockbot

Reaction score
Well if she every heads out this way she'll have a place to stay. Just got to pitch in on the farm.[;)]

Steve/sewell

Reaction score
She has a cell phone with her right?, as she is taking pictures it seems and posting them.Tell her to turn on her GPS and we can follow her travels.I pray for a safe trip for her as she is very corageous in partaking in this adventure.Good luck I would offer her a stay but being she started in Connecticut and is well past New Jersey good luck as there are plenty of nice folks in the mid west to accomadate her.

old.s.bottles

Reaction score
If I ever head out that way, I'll pitch in on the farm...was/am planning on heading there sometime in the next few months to visit a friend.

old.s.bottles

Reaction score
She started up in Maine...thats at least an extra couple weeks of walking[:D] Post something on her blog about the gps thing, it would be cool for everyone to be able follow her travels...to some extent

rockbot

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: old.s.bottles

If I ever head out that way, I'll pitch in on the farm...was/am planning on heading there sometime in the next few months to visit a friend.

Anders, that would be fine. Just give me a heads up when your plan comes together.

Aloha, Rocky

Stardust

Reaction score
Very exiting....my sister does the same thing. She's a former Marathon runner and last year she did the Appalachian Trail. She started with a group and ended up alone in the snowy mountains. She was part way into the walk when our Mom died, and she came home and then found the group and continued. The spiritual journal she went on was the most beautiful one ever when she returned. The e-mails, pictures, and life lessons she and we learned along with all of us growing closer and closer together was beautiful and very healing. I hope she writes a book about her journeys. I wish your cousin the very best and will pray for a safe trip. I'm in MA not very safe to setup a tent, but I can offer a warm bed, a clean shower, good food and good conversation. Just PM if She should ever need my help ~ stardust ~

Stardust

Reaction score
What a brave young spirit...I just looked at her blog...I'm going to forward it to my sister who has walker contacts across the US. They might like to follow her blog and offer her advice of being on the road. My sister just started out on another hike in the mountains, but the snow was too soft and she keep falling in so she stopped in Colorado right now. Maybe at one point she can meet her and share all her travels with her. If it is meant to be it will happen if not it won't. God Bless her and may her and may her sweet dog be safe always ~ I will enjoy following her blog.
stardust ~

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bobbinc4