WANTED-Crown Perfumery stopper

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

hj

Reaction score
Hi all,

Went digging in a 30s-50s dump today and found a green (I know, common) Crown perfumery jar in a deep emerald, Mrs hj loves emerald glass.

I searched like mad but could not find the crown stopper. Anyone have one laying around? PM me if you have something and what you would like for it.

Here is a complete one on ebay.

Thanks,

hj

riverdiver

Reaction score
Hi hj,

I believe I have what you are looking for. I found half of the jar with the stopper still in place a while ago and I kept it because the color was soooo cool. I will check when I get home tonight and pm you with a photo if I still have it and you can tell me what you think. If I do have it, pay the shipping and it is yours.

hj

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: riverdiver

Hi hj,

I believe I have what you are looking for. I found half of the jar with the stopper still in place a while ago and I kept it because the color was soooo cool. I will check when I get home tonight and pm you with a photo if I still have it and you can tell me what you think. If I do have it, pay the shipping and it is yours.

That's a very generous offer, I appreciate it. Drop me a PM when yo come across it.

hj

riverdiver

Reaction score
Hi hj,

Sorry for not pm'ing you, I got busy last night after work in the yard and never looked for the top, I am at work all weekend and I will look on monday.

riverdiver

Reaction score
Hi hj,

I found the jar with the stopper still in place except it is the standard stopper and not a 'crown', I apologize. If you just want to add a stopper to it, send me your info in a pm and I will send it right out, free of charge.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cdtivey