WANTED: Insise thread closures

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Anyone out there have too many closures for the internal threads? I very rarely see them on ebay and the shipping usually ends up at about $15-20 US as most are from the UK. The last ones I saw were a lot of 5 and shipping was 9£. I don't really even care if they match the bottles I have, but it would be nice. I don't care what there made of too much either. I just can't seem to find them in the US.
Eric

xaalaax

Reaction score
thats unfortunate, there are a fair few over here. ive got one ive been trying to sell for ages, good condition and embossed. i put $1 on it and still no one bought it. crazy but they dont have that much appeal here

probe zilla

Reaction score
i have a whitney galss works flask with inside threads, but i dont have the stopper wonder if anybody has an original one to sell

KentOhio

Reaction score
Funny, I just went to an antique show today and bought a Whitney Glassworks bottle with the internal threads and glass stopper you're talking about. I'm not trying to gloat, just thought it was a coincidence to buy it and then come home and read this.

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Well, I'm getting some, 20 of them. I haven't got a shipping quote yet but the seem like reasonable people. Probably work out to 75¢ each. When you want them, you want them.

Seppala Hutch Soda

Reaction score
Help needed in finding a original inside screw cap for my gem mint, YERBA BUENA / No 2 / BITTERS S.F. This bottlis is listed in Bill and Betty Wilsons book "WESTERN BITTERS"
i.e. "only a scant few were made with a inside screw thread top . . . . . thus extremely rare". Once I find a cap for this bottle I will place it up for bid on ebay.
Thank you and Good Hunting to All
Douglas Seppala

Always buying Seppala hutch sodas from Mich.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
baumbers