Wanted Lewistown, Burnham, Patterson, PA

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Jim

Reaction score
I am always seeking any of the following bottles for my collection:

- Pre-1930 soda and beer bottles from Lewistown, PA. Pony, tall blob, hutch, early crown.. You name it, I want it [:)]
- Any embossed Lewistown, PA medicine/druggist bottles or dose cups.
- Any embossed bottles from Burnham, PA.
- Jacob Pabst bottles from Patterson, PA.
- Martin's Citrate Of Magnesia bottle from Lewistown, PA.
- Some embossed Lewistown milk bottles.

Top $$ cash or trade for any of these items that I do not have. I don't play the "buy to sell" game with my local bottles, and I'm willing to compete with and beat anyone who does. I'm interested in these bottles in any condition. Good, bad or ugly... I want 'em! Thanks. ~Jim

bottlediger

Reaction score
Patterson Pa?!? I didnt know you collect stuff from there. I sold a killer 15 oz or some weird size hutch from there a few years a go. I got to see if I can pull a picture, are you familiar with this bottle? Its not a quart size hutch but half way from that and a reg. size one, only one Ive even found in that size

Ryan

Jim

Reaction score
Wow, Ry, I would like to see that one! Do you remember the bottler's name? The only Patterson bottle that I was aware of is the Jacob Pabst porter, which comes in two variations. A Patterson hutch would be killer, especially in that weird size.

Patterson no longer exists under that name. It was changed to Mifflin in 1900, which is odd since there was already a Mifflintown right next door. It's about 8-10 miles from here, and I have some ancestors that came from that area. Lewistown only has two squat bottles to speak of, so I would like to add a Patterson one to my collection so I can at least have three local squats. I like hutches, too, so one of those from Patterson would be sweet. ~Jim

clovishunter

Reaction score
I have this one

Attachments

• 20230529_094047.jpg
    20230529_094047.jpg
    276.3 KB · Views: 46
  • 20230529_094055.jpg
    20230529_094055.jpg
    204.4 KB · Views: 44

hemihampton

Reaction score
Jim hasn't posted in here for past 10 years so not sure he'll see your message? LEON.

Staff online

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
.TheNYBittersCollector.