Welcome to our Antique Bottles Community

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Antique Bottle Community on the Web.

Register Log in

Wanted: Three Rivers Glass Factory Bottles (3 Rivers*, 3R*, or Ball*)

Sep 7, 2017
Being from Three Rivers, TX and growing up just a few blocks from where the factory once stood, I am very passionate about collecting bottles with a 3 Rivers*, 3R* or Ball* mark (Ball* was the mark when Ball bought out the Three Rivers Glass Factory). I am interested in buying any soda, milk, or product bottle that I don't have. Please post a picture and price of the bottle if possible, thanks!

Van

Jan 5, 2020
Being from Three Rivers, TX and growing up just a few blocks from where the factory once stood, I am very passionate about collecting bottles with a 3 Rivers*, 3R* or Ball* mark (Ball* was the mark when Ball bought out the Three Rivers Glass Factory). I am interested in buying any soda, milk, or product bottle that I don't have. Please post a picture and price of the bottle if possible, thanks!
Are you interested in a Milwaukee beer bottle? For $35.00?

Attachments

RoadsideRelix

May 21, 2020
Hello! I happen to know where there are a few 3 rivers bottles, just saw them this week on a pick. Didn't get them, but if you're in Texas, I can direct you to them. Or, if I get back out that way, maybe I could grab them for you. I will say, they are asking full retail on most items, but he is willing to negotiate some.

Timelypicken

Apr 20, 2020
I don’t know if he wants to sell, but you could always ask.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bottlehelp99