We`er going to need a bigger display case !!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

timmy

Reaction score
Hey Bottlepoor, Like you I really have no place to display it. For now I keep it in the guest room. Would like to know more about it but have found nothing on the net!

Topusmc

Reaction score
Looks like a bulk storage or shipment bottle that would be shipped in a wooden box with packing material around it to protect the large glass bottle. There are know as "Carboy" or demi-john. Thats a nice one you got there.

Exactly_vague

Reaction score
I would love to have this be in my girlfriends way every morning. It could never be in my way, I'd just smile very time I walked passed it.

jskirk

Reaction score
That bottle would be a great change holder, probably get enough in there to buy a car.............

Gromit0299

Reaction score
Hee! At first I thought you were totally joking! But then again, people have dug up Model T's. Can't believe you dug one of those up nearly intact. I second the notion. A lot of people use it for change.

glass man

Reaction score
I got a 5 gal. Darkish green one...Its for sale 5 dollars,with 200 dollars shipping!JAMIE

bottlechaser62

Reaction score
Nice bottle.............I can see why you wore those PJ's .....I bet that takes some super hero strength to lift that bottle up for a picture!

andy volkerts

Reaction score
Looks like a big water bottle to me, the kind that used to sit on top of those electric powered water coolers made in the early thirties thru the sixties........

bottlepoor

Reaction score
Yea, the PJ`s help lift the bottle & give me super human ability to make my wife laugh out loud !!! Thanks for the replies.

PA Will

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: timmy

I have one similar to that. Huge! Base is embossed 13G (in the center) Around the edge of the base is M C A G S T D. 1947. This thing is a monster! Very crude and wavy glass. Some nice bubbles and I assume an applied top. Greenish-aqua. More on the green side.

I have one just like this dated 1951. I use it for brewing n wine making. Got it from an uncle whose dad had used it in winemaking. Heavy as hell when full.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JOYCELR