Weekend Wedding

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

ktbi

Reaction score
I have a new son-in-law!! Saturday Wedding and it was a smashing success. I've known Dan for three years and am thrilled to have him in the family. They are both Geeks when not in school or working, so it was a Geek Themed wedding. I marched her down the aisle to the Doctor Who theme. There were a lot of traditional events mixed in with Star Trek, Star Wars, and Gaming stuff. There were about 125 there and they came to the wedding from Alaska, Florida, Montana, Texas, Colorado, Minnesota, Nevada, Utah, and of course all over California. I've been dreading the weather for a year because in this area at this time 100+ degrees is the norm. It was only mid 80's with a slight breeze. Perfect for an outdoor wedding.

Just wanted to share it with my friends on the forum....Ron

This is me walking here down the aisle...about 50 yards long....

7D3444E821B6475CA4DA97C3EC6E58F1.jpg

Attachments

• 7D3444E821B6475CA4DA97C3EC6E58F1.jpg
    7D3444E821B6475CA4DA97C3EC6E58F1.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 76

epackage

Reaction score
Congrats to them and you Ron, must be nice to walk your beautiful bride of a daughter down the aisle, all my best to them...Jim

RedGinger

Reaction score
Congrats to your new son in law! That is a sweet picture and it sounds like a great wedding. Where's the honeymoon?

Plumbata

Reaction score
Sounds like a truly splendid match, I am happy for them both. Geeks of a feather wed together!

ORIGINAL: RedGinger

Where's the honeymoon?

Endor. Where else? [:)]

ktbi

Reaction score
Thanks for the comments. Was a wonderful wedding and great to see everyone. Laur - they are postponing the Honeymoon - he is still in school with finals this week. Not sure when/where they will go forward with that. Back to the grind now though..Ron

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: ktbi

Thanks for the comments. Was a wonderful wedding and great to see everyone. Laur - they are postponing the Honeymoon - he is still in school with finals this week. Not sure when/where they will go forward with that. Back to the grind now though..Ron

they better hurry up time goes by quick! I just had my 26th Wedding A. "The Honeymoon is over!" [8D]

ktbi

Reaction score
Congratulations on 26 Rick. We will hit 32 next month. Kids are gone and it's just us at home so our Honeymoon is just starting ....Ron

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jerrykevin